4. Giant Space Robo Cats

"First off Katie, what happened to your hair!? Secondly, what are you doing in space!?" Matt went on like that for a while and when we got off the galra ship and into my lion I started explaining to Matt why I was in space. "Let me get this straight, you Shiro and these other people fly around in giant space robo cats together with some aliens and fight other aliens?" he asked when I was done "Basically" I answered simply. The castle was just slightly left of the mother ship so it was a pretty quick ride and we soon got to introduce Matt to Allura and Coran.

"Soooo Matt this is Princess Allura of Altea, the first planet the galra destroyed." I started a tad nervous "You- How... You're like the taller Pidge!!" Allura exclaimed when she saw him, of course Matt ha no idea who Pidge was but had seemed to ignored it until now, "Excuse me uhh... princess but 'Pidge'?" and it's probably worth mentioning that Coran was flailing in the background feeling ignored. "That's a nickname Katie used to get into the garrison." Shiro explained. "Anyway, this is Coran, who can stop flailing now, royal something." I continued introducing Matt. "Royal advisor" Coran corrected as he twisted his moostache and shook my brothers hand. "This is Hunk Lance and Keith they're from the garrisons, though Keith is part galra, don't think you've met them considering they're all my age...what ever." When I was done introducing Matt to people I started introducing him to space food! He didn't like it. Can't blame him though, it's pretty hard to get used to.

*•*•*•*

Coran was a royal advisor right??

I got a bunch of positivity on the last few chapters and it made me really happy (*゚▽゚*)
Also I'm super sorry for uploading less than once a month :( I really can't get my thoughts into words and much less put them on "paper".