Did I make you proud yet? (Part one)

Here is my first one shot. Warning this might make you cry!

Sabine had just completed a new solo mission and was waking to the common room before Hera and Kanan stopped her, "hey Sabine how was the mission?" Hera asked "yeah evening though we're sure it went great." Kanan finished. "Oh yeah it went great, I got the plans and got out off there." Sabine said smiling. "We're proud off you Sabine" Hera said her and Kanan putting a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you Hera" Sabine said before going to the common room.
~~ time skip/ I don't know about the mission I just made it up~~

Ezra POV
"Chopper get back here bucket of bolts( I don't know if I spelled that right) I heard Zeb yell as Hera and Kanan came in. "Hey Kanan, Hera" Ezra greeted. "You, mister and grounded" Hera said looking really angry. "What? What for?" I asked annoyed. " oh. I don't know. Maybe that fact the you didn't do your chores AND you fell asleep while we were meditating!" Kanan yelled. "I'm sorry!" I said trying to hold back my tears. "Don't 'sorry' me mister!" Hera yelled and then they left. I was so frustrated. They don't understand at all. I thought while tears were streaming down my face. Perfect Sabine always does good, making daddy and mommy proud! And I just disappoint them, I mess up everything, I'm a failure! That last word ring in my head. That's all i am....... a failure!

That's the end of this chapter I hoped you liked it!!! Bye😁