Unexpected comfort

Kallu's POV

I woke up to the sound of tapping outside of chopper base and I decided to investigate on what it was. I walked out to crate and saw Ezra sitting on it throwing pebbles at the ground. "Whatcha doin'" I asked the teen. He jumped a little then replied. "Nothing........just thinking" "About what" I asked again sitting on the crate next to him. Ever since I joined the crew I felt like an uncle to him. "......about a nightmare" he whispered. "Do you want to talk about it?" "Not really" "well, what do you usually do when you have nightmares?" "I used to go the Kanan or Hera...... but I don't want to be a problem I'm 17 I should be able to deal with this myself" he mumbled. "It's okay to want comfort Ezra no matter how old you get" I said to him. "Really?" He asked. "Of course, I even get bad dreams sometimes" he didn't answer. He just started to sob in to his hands. I put a hand on his shoulder and he turned to me and cried into my shoulder. I hugged him back and soon he fell asleep, so I carried him to his room and went back to mine.

Time skip to morning Ezra's POV

I woke up and got dressed and went outside. "Hey Ezra, can you come help me with the X-wings and prepping them for the fleet?" Hera asked me. "Sure" I replied as we walked to the hanger.

Small time skip still Ezra's POV

"Okay I got the last one go ahead and continue your day" "okay" I said as I walked out the hanger. "Hey padawan, Jabba where's your mom?" Kallus asked me. "Hera's not my mom" "sure...so where is she?"
"She's in the hanger" "okay bye Jabba" he yelled from a distance. "I have a name, you know" I yelled back.

I started this at 11:54 and finished at 5:38 with no sleep so if this doesn't make sense then you way....