The noodle hunt

This is a true story I'm not making this up. This actually happened. I'm just using the rebels.
Also this is when Ezra was 15 and Sabine and Zeb are 19.

Ezra's POV

I was in my room when there was a knock at my door. "Ezra?" It was Sabine. I got up and went to the door  when I opened it I saw Zeb there too. "Me and Zeb are having a sleepover and wanted you to come too." Sabine said happily. "Okay" I replied "yay!" She squealed.

Time skip it's still Ezra's POV

It was now 12:46 we were watching a movie and when it ended we all sat up and stretched. "I'm hungry" I said suddenly. "Of course you are" Sabine said. I sat there and looked around tell I saw ramen noodles on a dresser, I walked over and picked them    Up. "Hey guys I found ramen noodles" "cool" Sabine said. I'm gonna go make them." I said and started to walk to the kitchen and then Sabine grabbed my hand. " don't go in there there's mice" she said. "I'm not scared of them" I said and tried to walk in. "No. Zeb will make them" she replied. "Why do I have to?" Zeb growled. "Because you aren't scared of the mice" "I'm not" I said. "Yea Sabine he's not scared let him do it." He growled at her again. "Well I don't want him going by himself." "I can go be myself sabine" i sated. "I guess you won't get to sleep on the bed me and Ezra will take them." She threatened. "Okay, fine I'll go make them"

Time skip again

It was now 12:53 I was talking to Sabine then Zeb came back with me noodles. I took them and started to eat them. "Those look good" Sabine said "Yea the do" Zeb replied. "Mine!" I said holding them close to my chest. "How much do those cost?" Sabine then asked. "I think like 1/2 a credit" Zeb replied "Okey, how much do you have?" She asked "none" he replied. Then let's look for some!" Sabine replied and with that they searched the whole room. "Okey, lets go" Sabine said and we all went to the the phantom.

It was now 1:00 am and we all filed out of the phantom. We walk up the the market and go the the noodles. "I can't believe you guys came out here at 1:00 am" I said as I watched them pick out noodles.
"Hey,you came too" Zeb said "That's only be cause no one was there" I replied.

It is now 1:12 and we're back at the ghost. Sabine was making hers and I made mine next then Zeb. "Why did you get noodles?" Zeb asked me. I smirked "because I'm special" I replied.

So that was how my night was funny right? I was Ezra in the story. I still laugh about it. Also it is my baby brother's first Birthday day!!! He's finally 1 year old yay!!! 😄