Chapter Sixteen

You were expecting any day now. You looked at Sans round belly. He was around five months now. Soon enough, you two will have two little young ones running around.

You felt the baby kicking constantly. The girl or boy was very active. Soon enoug, they'll be in your arms. You're practically just playing the waiting game.

You and Sans were walking through judgement hall. He wanted to have the baby in here. You weren't sure where you wanted yours. Probably the same spot.

You then saw his face get sad.

" What's wrong?"

" Y/n, remember learning about the different universes?"

" Yes."

" Well, there's this thing called a timeline. A timeline is a row of events that happened in sequence. A child named Frisk had the ability to reset the timelines erasing those events and manipulate it. They did this repeatedly knowing I was the only one who remembered when they did this."

" I'm... so sorry."

You couldn't believe the Ambassador of Monsters would do such a thing. The kid seemed so innocent.

" It's fine. Everyone is up on the surface now, and they promised me they would never reset."

" If they're like me, they'll keep it."

" Yea. Anyway, there's this timeline I like to call Genocide. The kid.. kills everyone in the Underground. Or at least the ones who didn't get evacuated out in time."

" God damn man.."

" I would.. like to show you.. what happens when they decide to make that choice."

He pulled his soul out along with some film. A video came up.

Time Skip Through Sans Fight Scene

Seeing Sans died killed you on the inside. But you gaped at how much power Sans really holds. Also... the scene...

It was just like...

They kept coming back like...

You then pulled out your soul and HP. Sans glanced over and eyes wide. He backed away. His eye blue.

" I would like to show you something..."

You yanked out film instantly finding what you were looking for. You pushed play.

You saw your young thirteen year old self in bed asleep. That's when a dark figure entered through the window. He climbed into your bed starting to kiss your neck. You woke in a daze mouth opened giving the son of a bitch an advantage to slide his tongue in.

You pulled away knocking a lamp off the nightstand in the process. Tears were built up in your eyes as he stared at you hungrily.

" N-No! Not again! Please-"

He slapped you across the place.

" Shut up my little slut before-"

" Y/n? Are you ok? I thought I heard something crash."

Your mother was at the door. Your uncle got down close to your ear.

" If you call for help, I will kill your whole family. Tell her you're fine."

He whispered.

You gulped.

" I-I'm fine mom! I just uh.... HELP ME!"