Chapter 3 - Is this the start.

My phone rang.

“Hey Mathilda.” Her voice was weak.

“What Sis.” I was quite annoyed.

“Yeah, well, it’s…”

“What do you want to say?”

“Can we just…?”

Yes. The same old thing. Oh sister could we just chat about it peacefully? Oh sister I guess Father want us to be in peaceful.

Father. Again bringing Father to the table.

In fact I got what she was saying. But just I won’t change that. I hung off. I didn’t know what she was thinking. She might think this wasn’t her friendly Mathilda anymore. And guess what.

She’s right. I have changed. I wasn’t friendly.

But I understand. I wasn’t friendly to others. It’s just a way of being good to myself.

I am striving for the secret. To accomplish.

I didn't know what was to do in the next minute. However, my mind is set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock.

Smiles and eager eyes from Mariette and Marcus. How lovely.

Ugh. These are fake smiles. I was sure of that.

I just simply hate this combination. I knew. Marcus’s okay with anything that went on his life. He didn’t think he would get to know that secret anyway. They looked as if I bullied them. I just knew it. Mariette was in this competition.

“I just want to help you out, Sis.”

Remember. It isn’t money.

Father didn’t have a lot of money.

Please. Mariette. It is me who is older than you. So please do not even think about it.

“Yes. Thanks for your initiative. However, I am sorry to tell you…” I was just going to say, “Your help is not the least needed”. I realized Father was watching.

I ended up, “Oh well. Okay, you may come to have a look at Father.” I mumbled, “but it is still my turn.”

They went in. They saw Father in a way I truly loathe. I knew her tricks. Mariette’s puppy dog eyes tricks. She was innocent. Yes of course she was.

She was. She was.

Well.

I don’t know how to carry on this scene. Anyways, I can explain this scene in two keywords – tense and um… awkwardness.

This is the start of the fight. But not a long fight.

The numbers were dropping. I was not sure actually what those red or green or blue or whatever coloured numbers meant, but I guess something important to sustain his life.

The day was getting closer.

I didn’t really want Father to die. But I was trying to get it.

Mathilda. You are getting way too bad.

Too bad. Which that I was changing. To what I don't like to be when I was a child, a person who strive for something using ways which make people away from you.

Author's Note: Yes I know. This chapter is nonsence. Sorry for that. But the plot is in my head. I just couldn't explain it and describe it or whatever. I'll try harder next chapter :(