•1

Shae'la is my name......Shae'la Danielle King.....I'm known around these streets as King tho.....I'm from South Central California, no I'm not in a gang...I'm just the baddest bitch around here. You may think I'm cocky but naw I just got confidence. I'm not red but I'm not dark skinned either. I'm Caribbean and black, got that good hair. Imma be honest, I have no titties but my ass is fat.

Today I gotta start some new school in Compton but tbh I don't give a fuck. I didn't like these ratchet kids down here anyway. This school ain't no regular school, it's for the bad ass kids. Imma be honest, yeaa I'm scared its criminals down there. My daddy making me go, because I got arrested a few weeks ago for breaking and entering with my friends. Shidd it wasn't my fault we had munchies and nobody was open. I'm not mad at my dad tho, he just want what's best for his daughter...me and my dad real cool tho...we all each other got.

"Shae'la baby you up?"

My dad said knocking on my door.

"Yea daddy, I'm up. You can come in"

He opened the door, and when I saw his face it made me wanna cry. Most people would be mad right now....but life is to short for me to be pissed for something I did.

"How you feeling?"

"I'm doing good, just getting my stuff together so we can leave"

"Alright, and I'm sorry about making you go-

"Dad I'll be fine, it's for the best....but I'm ready now lets get going"

"Alright sweet pea I'm in the car"

He said placing a kiss on my head and walking out

I got up and walked over to my mirror and looked over to see if what I had on was cute or nahh?....

Some black high waisted shorts

A black and pink Nike shirt

And some pink foams..

Simple but cute....

I grabbed my bags and walked outside...and got into the car

We drove in a calm silence until we pulled up

"I love you Shae'la, rise above all the mess and be a good girl for me"

"Alright I will, love you"

But what he didn't know....was that wasn't in my plan....imma be at the top

------------

____________________

^Justin POV^

Wassup, my names Justin King. If you don't know me then......here you go, I'm from Compton....Im the nigga yo daddy wanna keep you from...but whatever, I don't give a fuck.....and no I'm not a player I'm ready to settle down....but now I gotta go to a new school...well it's not really a school it's like....a jail. My momma sending me here cuz im disrespectful and always smoking and stuff. I'm also a drug dealer...the best in Compton.

"Justin come on it's time to go!!!"

"Alright damn"

"What yo mouth boy"

I looked over in the mirror again...

Khaki minx.....

An Abercrombie and Fitch pink black and pink hoodie

The pink and black foams,,,

"Hurry up, Justin damn!!!!"

"Ok....shit you always on my dick"

I walked past her and into the car , with her following close behind. She got in the car and we were on our way to my hell