•3

^Justin POV^

Ion know why tf I made that bet....shawty was fine af and no doubt I was gone be looking for her......

We stopped in front of the house and i opened Kings door just to tease her cute ass, she was blushing for days....I then walked in the house and looked where the weed was at...

After a couple of puffs my mind wandered to King....I looked up and seen shawty dancing with Kayla and some other girl...King looked out of it tho....wonder if she thinking bout me too....

-------(((((((((((

///////. &&&&&&&"""""

!Shae'las POV!

Man I couldn't get King out my head.....I tried dancing with Kayla and Jasmine a little bit but I didn't wanna be a third wheel. I wonder if King thinking bout me, I looked over to where I saw him go, just to see him staring back at me....

/////--------

(3rd person POV)

They both couldn't take it anymore...at the same time they rose and started slowly walking towards each other. You could see the lust in their eyes from a mile away. When they got towards each other they wasted no time in kissing

Now she finally knew what melting meant because in that time she melted into King and she was his...

The rest of the world was moving slowly and everything was blocked out until they heard shouting

It was two idiots yelling at each other over a spilled drink, Justin offered to take Shae'la to her dorm but when they got there the lust took over again....she couldn't take it and neither could he so they continued from where the left off. Shae'la wasn't a virgin and neither was he, so what could they loose?...