Chapter 1

Sabrina
~~~~~~~~
I woke up this morning by getting a text from my mom.

To: Sabrina🎤🎸🎧🎬🎻🎺🎵
Happy Birthday!!! Oh And Get your ass out of bed if you want to see Ryland😏😅😂😎😍😘

From: Sabrina🎤🎻🎧🎬🎻🎺🎵
Not Funny.....Be Right Down

I got changed into high-waste shorts and a crop top. I got my black high tops and put them on. Then I sat at my makeup table to do....you know my makeup.

Okay so anyway, I put natural makeup on (bronzer, foundation, lip gloss, conceiler, mascara, and eye liner)
I walked down stairs and hugged my mom.

"Ryland's outside" She said, smiling slyly. I rolled my eyes and went to my front yard outside. Once I saw Ryland I ran into his arms because he just got back from tour and we haven't seen each other in 1 year! That's a long time
365 days; 52 weeks; 8760 hours; 525600 minutes; 31566000 seconds. I counted....Sorry that sounded creepy.

So Anyway, I went outside and saw Ryland and his sibilings and Ellington with him. Once I saw Ryland I ran over to him and jumped on him wrapping his legs around his waist. He catched me and held me by my higher back area....you know what I mean.

We hugged for what felt like 1 second but someone just had to ruin the moment by clearing their throat. We ignored them and just kept hugging each other. "I missed you babe" Ryland whispered in my ear. "I missed you too Lynch" I say kissing his cheek. And before you ask no we are not dating.

Ryland let me down and I hugged everyone else. "You guys better not go on tour again you were gone for 365 days; 52 weekes; 8760 hours; 5256000 minutes or 31566000 seconds" I said out of breath because that was a mouthful.

"You knew that?" Ratliff asked confused. "No I just guessed and confirmed with Siri" I said sarcastically. "That's what I missed most about you" Riker said smiling. "My good looks" I say flipping my hair. "No....Your desperateness for Ryland" he said and Rocky highfived them. "Says the one who was checking me out when we first met" I smirked. "Yasss Babe Yasss" Ryland said hugging me from the back. " I taught you well student, always make the first move on a girl" Ratliff said kissing Rydel.

"I was the one who asked you out, and the one who made date plans and I kissed you first" Rydel said walking to her 3 other brothers, who are not Ryland. "Ohhhhh! I taught you well little-big sis" Rocky said leaning on her shoulder with his elbow.

"Wait 1 second! RYDELLINGTON IS REAL AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?! RYLAND CATCH ME I MIGHT FAINT!" I screamed and fell back into Ryland's arms. He picked me up bridal style but he looked at my stomach. "Your doing it again?" He asked and everyone turned their attention to us.