Chapter10-The Slip Up

SADIES POV

It's been 2 days since I was told about the Brits and James and Brad have come to the decision that Tristan will be the newest member of the band

A few weeks ago me and James had decided that we would move out together so we could focus more on our music and get out of our parents way.

The original plan was for just us two to move in but since James now has his band he thinks it would be a good idea if we all move into a house but I argued for a while until he finally said i could also let Skylar and Connor move with us.

Well that was finally decided on the night they all stayed over.They have all been given permission from their parents to move out as we are all 17+

Back to today.

Well today we are looking at houses well one anyway it has  7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms its newly built and only about 10 minuets away from our current house.

Iv just finished getting ready,im wearing my white loose top and light blue denim shorts which i wore black tights with Little hearts on them under them i had my black leather jacket on and red scarf with my black boots.

I had my hair curly and did my usual make up, Foundation and Mascara with clear lip balm

Everyone was at mine and james house talking about who is driving who's not and who's going in what car with who.It was absolutely hectic hence the reason iv been upstairs for the past 25 minuets.

"well me and connor are going together weather you like it or not" Skylar shouted at James

"why doesn't one of us just stay here"Brad suggested

"NO"Everyone shouted back at him

i figured this was now my time to walk in the room and try and sort things out.I slowly opened the door and imminently all eyes were on me

"ah Sadie what do you think we should do about the car arrangements"James said barley giving me any time to fully step into the room

"well why don't we split up 3 in my car 3 in yours" i suggest shyly knowing they have probably already suggested this

"yeah but who would go with who" James said

"well i want to talk to connor so i want him to come with me" Brad said before looking at Skylar and continuing "but Skylar also wants to go with him"

"well all yous go in James car and ill go by myself is that better" I suggested

"ill come with you Sadie its not fair you have to go by yourself because everyone wants their own way" Tristan said looking at me directly in the eyes

we have become really close the past two pays we laterally do everything together like how me and Brad used to before he came along.I was feeling really bad about just leaving brad like that like one day we are like best mates then the next we are just like mates, but now we have our own group Me,Brad and Tris we always sit together but today brads just kind of left us and is just talking to connor and so was James. Tristan has told me that they are doing something that no one but the 4 boys know which has calmed me down abit because I was starting to think Brad didn't want to be friends anymore .

"Right then its decided lets get going we don't want to be late to view our future house now do we"James said opening the door.

"lets go"Brad said pushing us out of the room and shutting the door

------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE CAR

"So how are we paying for the house if we get it"Tristan asked

"well Jame's is going to get a mortgage because with what be have saved up the past 2 years and mine and James earnings and the 200,000 our parents gave us and the 100,000 all of you guys have gave still isn't enough to buy it their and then so we only have like 500,000 and in total we need 400,000 more so yeah"

"wow that's a lot of money"Tristan said gasping

"yeah i know but the house dose seem lovely from what iv seen from the pictures online"

"yeah it is"

"OH MY GOD"Tristan shouted as he turned up the radio

"Sadie I love y- your song yeah i love you song" He said looking away towards the window

----------TRISTANS POV----------

"i love yo- your song yeah i love your song" i felt the heat rise to my cheeks

I quickly snapped my head round hoping she wouldn't realize

I nearly told Sadie I love her but i cant can I iv only known her for a week or so and we have gotten so close these past few days liken we have many inside jokes and we have spent nearly everyday together for the past 2 days and Iv been the happiest iv been for a long while. We seem to fit together like two puzzle pieces like a key to a padlock. We have never had an awkward moment and we are both always smiling when we are with each over. Shes so beautiful how her long brown hair reaches her waist and her eyes and how she makes her eyelashes look natural with the mascara.The way she dresses its so cute not slutty.

Iv met her and iv learned so much about her shes not like how she acts on screen not that she is fake for the camera but she has a lot more views things and what she thinks is right.She is really smart as well but i suppose no one in interviews really care about her views and her smartness all they care about is photo shoots new singles relationship status and what shows shes got coming up.But anyway she is soo caring so amazing she is the definition of prefect and i could imagine getting married to her,Having children and growing old together.

"Hello Tristan were here" Sadie said snapping her fingers in front of my face

"oh right lets go" i said getting out of the car

A/N

HEY GUYS MIDWEEK UPADTE FOR YOU GUYS BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE TRISTAN BIT AND HIS SAYING HIS FEELINGS DO YOU THINK SADIE LIKES HIM BACK? WILL THEY GET THE HOUSE?WILL EVVERYONE GET ALONG?

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE ~SYLVIA