Am I Dead?....

"What do u want from me?" I say looking at the floor.
Her eyes just widen, trying to get me to look in them.
" If u are not going to answer me, can u just leave me alone?"
"I,"
She says. I was shocked she said something. I got scared.
"I w- w- want to"
She sounds like she struggling to talk.
She starts screaming and that's when I notice that Tal and Adi have disappeared from the door where I was dead from the other world.
"Please talk to me!" I shout and I look in her eyes.
An evil smile grew on her face and her head shakes side to side repetitively really quickly as if her head is about to explode.
I stare deep into her eyes and try to force myself not to be pulled in.
Being me I do so.
I open my eyes again. I see that possessed girl on a swing. It wasn't a scary atmosphere anymore. The sun was shining through the emerald green trees. The possessed girl didn't seem so possessed anymore. She seemed happy playing on her red swing.
It was her childhood.
I somehow get the bravery to walk up to her.
"Hi" I say.
The girl turns around.
"Hello. I haven't seen you here before,"
Omg she's talking to me!
"I'm new around here."
"Do u want me to show you around?"
She asks.
"It's ok, I don't really need to know as I'm going soon. I only stopped here to talk to you."
I say.
"That's nice of you,"
He smile fades away.
"Are you alright?" I say.
"No, I'm sick. I pretend to be fine! I feel awful!" She stands up. She doesn't look like she's able to walk. She falls onto her hands and knees. And crawls to me.
"STOP!" I yell.
It was quite aloud yell and she falls backwards onto her back, just like how I fell when she started screaming in the house.
I look over her, still standing up. I think she's dead...
I don't know what to do now.
I look up towards the sun and I start to cry.
"Why am I here?! I haven't done anything wrong!" I whimper.
I close my eyes and try to think of my brother. I see them in my mind. Very faintly though. I open my eyes back up to see a bright light in front of me.
This is it now. I'm going to heaven...