part 4: hold.her

he didn't move or speak
he was frozen and speechless

"Em.. I don't know what to say" he said with tears coming down his face.

"Aww Dren don't cry, it's all alright" I hugged him with one arms. He looked down and looked at the baby in my arms. "oh she's so tiny" he said
"Yeah she is," I pulled of her hat and let dren see her face.
"She has my hair, and my ears" the little figure moved and opened her eyes. "wow, she is mine, those are defiantly my eyes"

"Em,do you wanna hold her?"

"Em I em, I've never held a baby before,i don't know what to do"

"Oh it's ok just hold out you arms" Dren gently held out his arms and I placed the baby in them slowly. dren was holding his daughter for the first time, I was crying a bit. he looked like a new dad, not a clue what to do with a baby.
"Wow, sh-she's amazing, what's her name?" he said shaking

"Debbie, her names Debbie" I spoke smiling. Debbie looked up at dren with her big golden eyes. she started to cry and dren panicked.
"Wha-t did I do!" he panicked.

"It's fine, she's just hungry, you didn't do anything wrong, it's ok"
Dren whipped the sweat away from his head and just to calm down.

"Kitty, do you want me in her life?" he asked me

"I want you in my life again, but you don't need to if you don't want to, I won't force you into anything your not ready for"

"Kitty, from the moment I met you, I wanted you to be mine, but this is all so sudden for me, I want to be in her life, but I need time to think" and dren teleported out.