Audelia of Hyrule

Audelia.

Princess of Hyrule and twin of Princess of Zelda.

The eldest and was birthed a minute before Zelda.

The once future Queen of Hyrule who declined it and gave it to her sister.

Blessed with powers of ice, telepathy and light.

The story of  Audelia's soul

Long ago, the goddess Hylia sent a soul on the land of Hyrule. This soul shall be born as the twin of the royal family and at the time of her death. Her soul will be sent to guard the Triforces with its guardian until she is reborned again.

The soul reborned every millennia. Existed as a girl with white hair with turquoise fringes, a snow white skin, blood red lips, and a Golden Heart.

She existed in different names but only one named had been chosen to name her. It was. . . .

Audelia.

She is the twin of Zelda. She became a Hero, a Queen, an Assassin, a Ordinary Hylian girl and more. In every rebirth, she is fated to be with a boy with hair that matches the sun, and bright sky blue eues.

Fated to be together.

The soul possessed the power to control winter in everylife. It is part of it.

This soul had tamed the Demon King, Ganondorf and Dark Link. Her kindness had captured their hearts. Ganondorf wanted her as his Queen. Every king needs a Queen. Dark Link wanted her as his Lover.

But through the rebirths of the Soul named Audelia. The Peculiar soul of the Hyrulian Hero. Her heart belonged to his only and no other.

Its Link and Audelia.  Forgive my editor skills. I don't own the picture.

I don't Own Hyrule warriors.  Just Audelia.  Although she is portrayed by Elsa so I don't - ugh wat eves.

Enjoy.