The New Recruits

" Milady Audelia. Wake up! I have an important news."

The princess was woken by the voice of her Guardian. Impa just came back from a near by town.

She sat up and turned to see that she was lying on Link. They had drifted to sleep. She turned back to Impa.

"What is it? Any news?" she asked.

" I've heard from rumours that handful of soldiers are holding of monsters in the Faron woods. They said it was lead by a young woman. It could be Zelda!" Impa filled as Audelia shot up by the news.

" Very well we have no time to waste. "

Link had gotten up and heard the news. He then started to pack. He saw how determined the princess to retrieve her sister and he was amazed. He liked her kindness and bravery. He immidiately cleaned the camp and packed. The sound of his hunger rumbled. He noticed that he hasn't taken any breakfast.

"Here." he heard someone said behind him.

An apple landed on his hands as he turned to face the one who gave it. It was the princess on her horse, Golliad. "Eat." she said as she trotted away. Link smiled at this as tinge of pink glowed on his cheeks. He glanced back Audelia again before mounting his horse and taking a bite of his apple.

The three went on wards to the Eldin caves to get to the forest and are unknown from its dangers.

They made it to the cave but they are greeted by skull headed monsters.The three joined the battle but as they continued to fight the numbers of their foes just kept growing. Audelia held her sword as she slowly backed away. 'Its time to use it.' her thoughts murmured as he tried to brush it away. She had met Link and Impa's back behind her as she eyed their enemies.

' You must use it. Just a little. '

Audelia was trying to control her subconscience.

Suddenly a sound caught her attention. They all looked up to see a masked warrior weak white blue and red colors. The warrior jumped of from the ledge she was standing on landed on battle ground as she strummed her harp sending a wave of the wind to defeat the swarming beast surrounding the group.

Audelia walked her way towards the stranger as she slashed away the remaining monsters before like nothing. " The Princess is not dead." the mystery warrior said making Audelia smile and look at Impa. She turned back to the warrior.

" Where is she then? "

" You will reunite with her at some point of your journey, but not quite yet." the warrior answered the princess's question.

" Hearing her alive is enough for me. Thank you for aiding us. What is your name? " Audelia sent a kind smile to the mysyerious warrior as Impa and Link neared her side.

" You can call me ... Sheik." she answered.

" It's a name that comes from the Sheikah Tribe. They were servants of the Hyrulean Royal Family" she added.

Link didn't know anything about a tribe that served the Royal family. Impa didn't believed it. It was quite mysterious.

"That's impossible."

" it is true Impa. Our great great grandmother Audrey had trained with the Sheikah Tribe." Audelia stated.

Their conversation is cut off by the a sudden earthquake. "We can talk more once we get out of this cave. For now let me join you!" Sheik persuaded.

Impa was unsure as Link. But Audelia gave them that " give her a chance" Look. They sighed and nodded and they left the caves to continue their journey.

They made it to the Farron woods.

" Look theirs a village." Audelia notified as she ran to the village. She haven't this village.

" Milady wait for us. " Impa called to the princess as she ran with the others. Audelia saw a horrifying view. The poor village was overrunned by bulblin. She thought of her sister for a moment but she saw a villager screaming for her life.

The people were important. " Milady?" Link asked as he looked at the scene before him. "I know our Goddess Hylia Will keeP Zelda safe. We must not ignore this tyrany. "she spoke out and slammed her gloved hand on the floor.

Ice traveled from Audelia's hand to the bulblins feet freezing it to ice. She walked onward as a whip appeared on dominant right hand and whipped it as it circled the frozen body of the bulblin.

She was fueled by her anger.

"Hrrk ---gyaaah!" she yelled pulling her whip with a ungodly strength making the ice statue crumble to the ground.

Link marveled the mighty princess. She is both a princess and perfect ruler of Hyrule.

The group began to attack every monster terrorizing the town. While the battle went on a strike of thunder hit the battlefield. Electrifying the bulblins. Lana, a sorceress had come. She aided a soldier but she caught sight of the hero. She gasped as Audelia, Sheik, Impa and Link walked towards her.

"Are you the one leading these Warriors?" Impa asked.

A soldier helped the wounded one on Lana's arms. She stood and faced the group. " Yes, I am. " she replied to Impa.

"You can use magic like me." Audelia stated as she walked towards her. She held out her hand. " I'm Audelia. Thank you for aiding us." she thanked as Lana smiled at the kindness. She had heard about her. She took Audelia's hand and shook it. Lana knew her. From the very start.

"Where did you learn this craft?" Impa asked behind Audelia as Link and Sheik studied the girl. " Oh well I'm a sorceress. " Lana confirmed. "You know the one who started this war? Cia? We come from the same magical clan." she added.

"ah, well that explains it." Impa seems to be contented by her answer. Audelia felt the name Cia really familiar. So she asked. "And what does this 'Cia' want from Hyrule?"

Lana smirked.

"You really wanna know? " she teased.

"Well....help me defend the forest. If you do that. I might tell you."

Audelia smiled at Lana's childishness. Its like she knew the blue haired girl. She looked at Impa and the others who gave a "wat da eff?" look. She just giggled. "Come on now everyone." she said.

Lana lead the way to through the battle as they followed here suit.