Chapter One | Back To You

In a room in the compound, someone in a coffin was waking up

In a room in the compound, someone in a coffin was waking up. Her long brunette hair started to become lively, almost to the point of healthy but blood would help that. Her eyes flickered open, only seeing darkness.

Isabella groaned, feeling a terrible pain in her chest and her hunger was growing. Her usually soft pink lips were dry, chapped and pale. Weakly but with courage, the brunette kicked the lid, when it didn't budge, she tried again but using all her strength which sent the lid flying across the room. Unfamiliarity surrounded her, along with confusion.

Across town, Kol had just walked into one of the Lafayette cemetery crypts to see Davina, alive and confused.

"Some would go to the ends of the earth to protect their love" The Hollow said, walking into the crypt which caused Kol to move in front of the brunette who was in a magic circle that he couldn't get past.

"You let her go or I will rip you apart" Kol threatened. The Hollow looked him in the eyes  "I wouldn't do that". She held her hand up, showing the bloody wound that she had made before "She and I are now linked, So if you want to keep her safe, then you belong to me".

The powerful girl walked away before turning back with a smirk "I also brought back Isabella Willoughby, thought she might stir things up, maybe even side with me".

"She would never do that".

"Oh, but I have seen the pain inside her and with my persuasion, it could make her hate your family".

Back in the dark room where Isabella was, she is thinking back on where she has been, well kind of. Ever since she was killed, instead of finding peace or something like that, the brunette was sent somewhere and that somewhere was were the Ancestors could reach her and she supposed that Esther had told them to torture her because of her connection to Klaus.

She wasn't the only one there. Screams could be heard from the other building as she lay on the ground in the dark locked room where she was being held. Her mind searched, wondering who would have her brought here and locked away and then the answer came. Esther. One of the women had let it slip when they walked away from torturing her, simply forgetting that she could overhear the conversation.

Using more of her strength, the brunette lifted herself out of the coffin, landing carefully onto the floor with a sigh before looking around. Other coffins were in here, along with a couple daggers. "Ah, Niklaus" She whispers with a sigh her eyes start to close and her legs give out because of exhaustion and having no blood in her system. The brunette welcomes the tiredness and slips into a deep sleep.

"Isabella" Kol says, shaking her slightly while putting a blood bag to her lips. Her eyes flutter open, seeing her old friend which makes her lips twitch into a smile.

"Kol". He tilts the bloodbag, making the liquid pour into her mouth and down her throat, awakening everything inside her. She takes the bloodbag, gripping it tightly as she vamps out.

"Stay here, I have to talk with someone" Kol whooshes out of the room, leaving her with the now empty bloodbag.

-

After talking with Hope and convincing her to do the unlinking, Kol went downstairs to the entrance when he heard her brother arrive. "I imagine right now you're rather cross with me. You should know I have my reasons".

"Rebekah suggested I hear them. I'd rather rip out your vocal chords" Klaus replies, anger in his voice.

"I did what I did for Davina. The Hollow brought her back, and now they're linked" Kol sighs "I just need a bloody second to set her free". Klaus throws his brother, making him crash into a chair.

"Lovesick imbecile. The Hollow preys upon your weakness. She raised Davina to get you to betray your family and you, pathetic as you are, leapt at the chance". They continue to fight, with Kol pushing him at the wall, an annoyed look on his face.

"Our family owes Davina that much".

"I owe nothing to her. Nor to you" Klaus speeds to him, throwing him onto the floor which makes the blue glowing object fall out of his pocket and onto the floor. The hybrid stands over it, ready to crush it beneath his foot while his brother stares at the object, fear in his eyes.

"No, Nik please" Kol begs, his hand reaching out desperately but to no avail, Klaus steps on the object, letting it smash into pieces before pulling out a dagger.

"No, Nik. I need a little time". Kol pleads with his brother "I just need to know she's alive. Please grant me this small mercy".

"Mercy is a privilege reserved for family. Your status has been revoked" Klaus states, whooshing and holding the brother above him but Kol struggles against him.

"Brother, no! Please! For a thousand years, I've never experienced love or peace. Davina changed me".

"What if it was Isabella? What if it could bring her back?! Would you not do as I did?!".

Hearing her name, the brunette steps out of the room she was in, her eyes meeting Kol's which were filled with fear but also desperation. Klaus stops, not noticing who was behind them and drops the dagger, it lands onto the floor with a clang sound, giving time for Kol to speed away.

"Niklaus...".

Klaus stiffened, slowly turning around. Not believing he heard it and thinking his ears deceived him. But when he saw her face, those same hazel eyes he had dreamt of seeing. A smile came to the brunettes lips as she looked at him but frowned when he shook his head.

"This isn't real" Klaus says, scoffing "It seems, the hollow is making me see things" He bellows out across the compound, expecting the powerful girl to step out but nothing happens.

"Nik" The brunette says with a sigh, stepping closer to him.

"This is real, I'm alive and would very much like to go find a snack". Klaus stared for a moment before chuckling, then he walked froward, reaching out and touching her cheek, his breath hitching as he feels the soft skin.

"Bella" He breathed out, a loving look in his eyes.

____________________________________________

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'Gods & Monsters'.