Chapter Five | Saving Hope - Part Two

(Warning: Spoilers, if you haven't seen season 4)

"Now that we're all here shall we?" Elijah suggests, after Kol has arrived and everyone else is there. The brunette female vampire greeted her friend and made him keep a promise to keep in touch, telling her news of Davina and him.

"Elijah. You were always the keeper of our bond, and because of that, you will feel this pain the most. When the inevitable happens, and I, devoid of family influence, relapse into a spiral of mayhem and bloodshed I need you to leave me to my fate. If you come to my rescue as you have done so many times before, it will only serve to aid our enemy, allowing it one step closer to my daughter, and I cannot allow that. So, my brother when the time comes, I beg you, let me go" Klaus says, a serious expression on his face.

"You have my word".

"Uh Kol, if you would, right there" Vincent asks, place them in their positions for the ritual "Rebekah, perfect. Right there". Marcel walks in casually, worrying Rebekah. "What the hell are you doing here? You come to gloat?".

"No, I came to make sure that this works" Marcel replies, standing next to Isabella who is watching is all happen.

"Elijah, I need you right there at the top" He motions to the spot before looking at Klaus as Elijah sends a sad look to Hayley "Klaus, right there for me please.

"And we are ready". Klaus looks to Elijah who looks to Kol who glances at Rebekah. "I just want to say that what you guys are doing here today is gonna go a long way towards setting things right in this city. The Hollow took everything away from me. It inspired nothing but suffering and torment.It's ruined families, it's gone after little kids" Vincent looks at Hayley in the middle who is holding Hope. "And yet, here and now, despite all of our differences, and there are many thank you" Klaus nods at Vincent, accepting his speech.

"Freya" Vincent says, making her stand next to him.

"The savage Mikaelsons heroically defeating a terrible evil. Maybe this will finally earn us our redemption" Isabella whooshes to Rebekah, hugging her quickly before speeding back to Marcel, earning a thankful smile from the Original.

"Do any of us really believe that?" Klaus comments with slight amusement.

"Not for a second" Elijah replies, still a sad and serious look on his face. "It's a wonderful sentiment".

"Let's go. Hayley, when I tell you to, I want you to take the manacles off. Hold onto Hope. Do not let her go. Everybody else, when this spell is over, you got to get away from each other and you have to stay away from Hope.

Rebekah takes a deep breath before speaking "Always and forever. We had a good run". Klaus looks from her to Elijah who simply nods, half heartedly agreeing "Yeah".

Vincent begins to chant as he hold hands with Freya "Diviser Diviser ak konkeri. Diviser ak konkeri.Diviser ak konkeri. Diviser ak konkeri. Chire apa ak pó.Ak konkeri. Ak pó". Wind starts to blow leaves around the compound, the candles and lights flicker as the magic flows in the room.

"Hayley, do it now. Do it now, Hayley". The brunette hybrid takes off the manacles from Hops arms and the blue Hollow glow comes out of her, going into the air, a round glowing blue object above Hope which then separates into four different parts, shooting into each Original, who gasp as it reaches them. Marcel and Isabella raise their eyebrows, intrigued and unsure.

"Okay, you guys need to go. Now" The lights in the compound flicker and crackle. Kol is the first to whoosh away, followed by Rebekah and then Elijah who looks at Hayley and Hope before doing so, leaving Klaus.

"I need to know if she's all right".

"Klaus, I promise you, she is going to be okay if you go" Klaus looks hesitant. Isabella comes to him, offering a small smile before Hope wakes up.

"It's okay, baby. You're okay" Hayley coos as her daughters eyes open. "Mom. Daddy? What's happening?".

"Hope. I love you". Niklaus whooshes away, along with Isabella who is by his side. Hope shouts out from the compound, her voice filled with fear and worry."Dad? Dad! Dad!",

-

Isabella checked her phone after it beeped, showing a message from Kol.

'Guess who is buying an engagement ring for a certain brunette witch'

A smile appears on her face, sending a quick reply before looking up to see Niklaus done with his meal, wiping away the excess blood on his face. "Where to next, love?". They had just been in a bar in Manosque, France, where Elijah now is.

Isabella still remember the moment that the two brothers had, Elijah had his memory of Always and Forever taken away but there was still a connection between them. Klaus had given him money in the jar that was on the piano, making him look up and smile at the generosity. They both stared at each other for a while before the dark haired man turned back to playing the piano and sending curious glances to a brunette woman.She must have worked there, her name tag read, Laura.

But now, Klaus and her are planning to travel the world and be free with their lives, staying away from the family until something could be worked out.

"Your choice, Nik" Isabella replied, smirking. Klaus strolled over, picking her up and twirling her around. "I love you, Bella". She chuckled, a grin on her face before answering. "I love you, Niklaus".

_______________________________________________________

Hello everyone, this is the last chapter. I know this sequel was very short but it was kind of sweet. I hope you enjoyed this story!

Thank you :)