Chapter 1

Talking. That was her way of showing how stressed she was about this house. She has be ranting on and on about how this house was a way for us to avoid an sort of drama our family would stir up about her having the baby in New Orleans rather than in Texas. "He needs to be born where his own blood flows" those were the words my father told me before we left, but I chose not to listen. Lory wanted her baby girl to be born where she was born, near the ocean in New Orleans. We spent weeks trying to find the perfect home but with no luck. Until I overheard two men discussing about an abandoned two story house near the coastline in New Orleans. I know, it sounds rather sketchy then just a simple coincidence but I have a good feeling about this. I later on made a few calls and was able to legally buy the house apparently the houses former residence were rather quick and glad to have disposed of it, something about hearing voices at night. But that was probably just an act to try an lure my interest in the house elsewhere and I was not gonna fall for that.

As we were closing in I couldn't help but notice how deserted this part of the country was. There were no sign of an live around, almost made is seen as if we were the first to ever set foot here. Apart from the lonely environment, everything else seemed to be in perfect condition, no cracks in the roads, no vandalism on the walls and best of all no dried blood on the pavements. As we reached the gate i pulled over and went on to open it.
'...Las Vas Kos...' It was barley even a whisper,but it felt as though someone had screamed it out straight into my ear."babe, is everything okay?" Lory asked as she opened the door."I'm alright, it was just the wind you stay inside I'll be there in a minute." After having fully opened  the gate I headed back to the car when suddenly. 'Plop' looking up I saw tiny little silvery droplets of water began to descend from the sky and on to my bare face and just like that, it started to rain.
"Ahh damn it!" I swore as I got into the car. "Well thats odd..." Lory stated whilst staring aimlessly through the window. "What's odd?"
"Well, just a few minutes ago it was bright outside not a single cloud in the sky the sun shining vividly, and yet here you are drenched in rain water." She said.
"Yeah, I guess it is somewhat unusual but nature is nature we can't fully predict it." And with that said I drove past the gates. It took longer to reach the house than originally anticipated,  but after laying our eyes on it, we thought it was rather worth the long drive. The house was a work of art with a Victorian look to it, it was really what you would call 'eye candy'. We hurried inside and left our things due to the heavy mysterious rain.