Chapter 19

The weekend came quicker than Louis wanted but slower than Harry had wanted.

Harry coloured in colouring books and learned how to (somewhat) properly speak, and Niall even taught him some shapes! It had been easy-ish for him to learn to speak right, Liam corrected him on everything, never letting a wrongly worded sentence slip. He had to really concentrate when he was speaking, but he could do it.

While Louis played with his sisters and helped his mum with gardening.

Harry was currently seated in the back of Liams car, Niall of course taking the passengers seat.

"Will Louis like me?"

"I hope so Haz, he has been with his mum a few days, she should have talked some sense into him."

"Good, Ha– I miss him" Harry mumbled

"Im sure he misses you too" Niall Lied.

"I know you were up all night worrying about today, take a nap H, we'll wake you when we're there" Liam said, although Harry would get less than an hours sleep, it was still something.

"Haz wake up" Liam said as they parked.

"Hold on I've got an idea. I saw it on a movie once" Niall said waiting a few seconds before he did anything

"Ahhhh, Liam watch out!!" Niall screamed, making both Liam and he other hybrid jump.

"wha?" Harry mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes

Liam shrugged "That was stupid but it worked."

"This is Louis house" Harry asked as he sat up, rubbing at his eyes with sweater paws

"This is Louis' house" Liam said making sure to make the extra 's' known to Harry who only said Louis.

Harry sucked in a sharp breath "I dont- I cant- help"

Liam shushed him "You're going to be okay Harry, Louis has a bunch of sister that will absolutely love you. They love everyone and everything at their age anyway. Lets go in"

"Okay"

"Jay, Ive missed you" Liam said brightly as he gave the woman a hug

"I've missed you too" Jay exclaimed returning the hug "now you must be Niall, and Im sorry Louis never told me your name love"

"I'm Harry"

"It's nice to meet you Harry, I hope me and my friend have talked enough sense into Louis"

"Thanks for even trying"

"Louis said you didn't speak very well, but you sound excellent to me"

"Thank you" Harry blushed

"Louis is in the other room, you guys can set your bags down there and we can get them later, unless you want to go up to your usual room Liam."

"I think Im going to do that, then maybe take a nap. College is exhausting especially with two hyper people jumping all over your dorm." Liam laughed, that was part of why he wanted to go upstairs, the other part is that he didn't want to deal with more Louis and Harry drama, thats what Jays for.

" I bet" Jay laughed as well, patting Liam on the shoulder before making her way out of the room. Liam heading upstairs and of course Niall following after him.

------

"Louis" Harry squeaked

"Harry, you're here."

"Thats a lovely name, I wanted to name my son that, I don't know what they named him though."

"You- your son was a hybrid?" Harry asked. Her last sentence kind of gave it away, he knows how the system works, he was supposed to be part of it.

"Yes, had ears just like yours, and tail, had the same–same white tip. Is your last name Styles?"

"I think, um yes" Harry nodded, he was very confused

"'   You have to be him, the ears, the tail, the eyes, your beautiful curls. Can I see something?"

"Sure"

"When my son was born, they cut his right shoulder, its their way of distinguishing the babies, the cut a shape into them, his was a diamond, so if you have the scar you're him" Anne said as she moved closer to the hybrid, she pulled the sleeve of his shirt down a bit, revealing a very prominent scar.

"Harry Edward Styles?" Anne questioned, testing the name on the boy and herself. She hadn't said that name in years. It felt foreign on her tongue, but relieving because this is her son.

"Yes" Harry nodded confirming Annes thoughts. He really isn't sure if thats his name, but it does sound very familiar, he really never did know his middle name.

"They went with the name I wanted. My son. You're my son." Anne cried as she pulled Harry into a hug. Harry being quick to hug her back.

"I can't believe I found my son." Anne cried

The woman pulled back from the hug a little bit, just enough to grab her sons face between her hands, slightly squishing it "Oh baby look at you, so beautiful. You still have those big green eyes. You've always had those. And you're so tall."

"Does this mean you're my mummy?" Harry asked

Anne smiled "Yes baby, it does." Hugging Harry even tighter. It was all so cute, it happened so fast, Louis thought he might throw up from how precious the moment was but...

"I hate to break up the moment but, when did you learn to speak properly ?"

"Har–I ask Liam to teach me because Lou-you didn't like how I talked, so maybe you will like me now that I can speak normal ." Harry talks extremely slow now but he does speak better

"Um" Louis didn't know what to say, he wouldn't like him. He hates any hybrid, especially cats.

Anne quickly changed the subject and talked to Harry pretty much the rest of the day. After all she just found her son.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
So this is a bit eh and a lot bit rushed but I have been busy lately.

I had no idea how to make Anne and Harry connect that they were relation, so I just threw something together. I had a day off from school, and although I still have some work to do its Friday so I have the weekend to do it over. I have a bad headache so I thought it would be a good time to write.