B*02

Bipolar Boys Chapter Two T*2

I open the door of my room, plopping myself on my bed in a spider motion. My head hurts like a mother f*cker.

Ashley looks at me from her bed, just staring. I feel those eyes piercing at me, and I can't help but feel a bit cramped.

"What do you want Ashley?" I give in, my eyes making contact with her own.

"I called you Mai. Don't be such a drama queen." She scoffs, then looks at my forehead. The bump on my forehead has been revealed.

" What happened to you? Damn you must have done something stupid.", I can tell she tries not to laugh.

"I bumped into a tree." I murmur.

" What were you listening to that was so distracting? Oh, did you listen to Hit or Miss? I once bumped into a corner while listening to that disgusting sh-"

I cut Ashley off. "I wasn't listening to a random song, I just, I guess I just . I don't remember what happened honestly." I fully remember what happened, how it happened, how it felt, everything. But I didn't want to blush as much as I already was. 

Ashley purses her lips in response and stays quiet for a moment, just staring at me with those blue eyes. " Well...be careful. Between you and me this ivy league school isn't what they make it out to be. Especially with the rumors of disappearances and all."

I sit up from my spider motion in alertness. Disappearances? I thought. " I did hear of some type of mysterious events going on when I came but usually they just use those to scare others. " I bite my lip nervously.

" Ok just be careful alright? And don't go out at 4 am anymore. You don't know what goes on." It just ends up making me think about that guy running.

I nod in agreement and decide to lay back a little. That bump really hurts more than when I found out Trump was running for president.

I fall back to my spider motion, trying my best to fall asleep. I need as much as I can get, classes start in 2 days. My eyes slowly close, and I feel my small headache going away.

****************^***************
" Hey." , I hear and turn around.

When I do, I think I instantly fall in love. He has smooth chocolate skin and wearing all white.

I think I start to drool. " Heey......um"

" Nutella... and you must be Mai. Let's live together forever and I'll even let you eat me out as many times as you want."

" Yes!", I caress his cheek and start to take a bite.

" Get away from me.", he suddenly states bluntly.

" What?", I get up and look at him. 

"Get away from me!!!!!" I hear Ashley's voice snapping me out of my heavenly dream.

"Ash, come on, why are you being like this? After everything?" A deep voice pleads back to her.

I slowly get up, making sure I'm unseen. I know I've only known Ashley for such a small time, but it doesn't mean I can't stick up for her. It must be some unspoken girl rule.

I look and see a boy, his back facing me. I can see Ashley's small frame compared to his muscular one. Her eyes are filled with tears, and her lips are pursed in a manner that makes me think she's very scared. She's leaning against the table and is trying so hard not to cry.

I squinted my eyes in confusion. Is that her ex? Is he a one night stand? All these thoughts are distracting me from saving Ashley. Of course being the grumpy person I am , I wasn't in the mood for dickwads, especially ones who wake me up from my dream of eating chocolate and starts harassing my roommate.