Chapter 16

It had been a couple of hours since we energy to Alexandria. Carl was still here and Pace was getting ready to leave.

   "Don't forget to visit the trade stand!" I called out.

   "I won't. When I went there last week, I saw the most of the same kids were there, so hopefully they'll still be there today." I nodded. Carl just listened intently. Pace then walked off and down the road.

   "So..." Carl started.

   "Well, first we need to feed my fish and cats."

   "I saw the fish tank when I walked in, but never any cats." I laughed.

   "My cats tend to hide from people. There names are (Two pet names)." I ran to the fish tank and pulled out the fish food container. There was only a little left on the bottom. I sprinkled it in and then ran to my room.

   "Whatcha doing?" He asked me.

   "Trying to find my walkie talkie. Pace needs to know that we are out of fish food." I finally found it in a desk drawer. After turning it on, I spoke into it. "Earth to Pace, we need fish food. I repeat we need fish food, over." Carl snickered and I burst out laughing.

   "I read you (Y/N). I will be getting the fish food, over and out." Carl and I laughed again.

   "Time to feed the cats!" I ran to the laundry room to get cat food, but there wasn't any there. Crap! Suddenly, a knock sounded at the glass door. I froze and Carl stiffened beside me.

   "I'll go see who it is." I grabbed his arm.

   "No!" It could be one of Negan's men." A voice reached my ears.

   "Let meh in! I know y'all are hidin' in the laundry room." I started laughing.

   "Sorry Daryl!" We ran out to the door and opened it for him. He had squirrels tied to his back. "Did you find those in that woods back there?"

   "Yeah. It seems pretty good for a huntin' spot."

   "Cool!" Said Carl. I examined one squirrel and took it off of the rope. 

   "I'll just borrow this for a minute." I took it to the counter, grabbed a knife, and cut off two paws. "(Pet names)! Come here." Both cats ran up to me and I gave them the paws. They ate it without question.

   "Did yah really just waste mah prized possession to those flea bags," Daryl grunted with disappointment. 

   "Yes, yes I did." Carl and I started to laugh, but we were quickly cut off by the sound of gun fire.

THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, MAH FRIENDS!!