MINE CHAPTER 5

At the end of the day. Kira realized that she needed to go to coffee bean to meet Izumi. So she went. Izumi sat at a table about to text Kira when she saw her walk through the door. Izumi yelled her name and signaled for her to come over.

When Kira came over, Izumi started to say something, but was interrupted by the waiter who asked what they wanted. Kira ordered two fraps for them to drink. After a few minutes they arrived.

Kira immediately took two sips from hers. Izumi on the other hand decided she wouldn't drink until Kira started with her story. "Aren't you gonna start your story? Cuz I dunno if you noticed but i kinda waited all day for this???" Izumi said after waiting 5 minutes.

"Yes, I know, I was just wondering where to start." Kira replied. "For that long???" Izumi asked. "Yeah, so???"

"Nevermind"

"I'm gonna start now." Kira said taking a deep breath. "I was just a little infant when my parents died in a plane crash. Since I had no other family to go to, I was handed over to some other people. I never knew that those people were never my actual parents. They brought me up, gave me everything I needed, and bought me expensive stuff. It was heaven. I was a cool girl in school, I was the A student the most best student ever in elementary.

But then one day, everything around me changed. The world, my parents, everything just fell apart. Especially me.