Chapter 1

She wanted me. I wanted her. End of story? Not quite.

Rewind.

Looking in to the closet, i threw on my favorite pair of jeans along with a white t and a snapback not forgetting to put on my gold chain around my neck. Taking a glance in the mirror, i walked downstairs and greeted ma who was sipping her coffee. My view on coffee? well i hate it, really don't understand how someone can drink that shit. I opened the door just in time to hear ma say what she always says "Boy you better not bring no girl back in the house", I smirked to myself knowing that aint going to happen. "I gotchu ma" with that i slammed the door shut and jumped in to my Mercedes Benz. School wasn't really a problem for me, got my boys, girls and then them boring ass lessons. Pulling up to the parking lot i took the keys out and jumped out to be hollered by a bunch of girls, pushing my way through i walked up to my home boys, dapping each of them.

"Aye Jared", I looked up to see my boy Trey join us with his girl Vanessa. Same old shit, nothing new, as we stood by the lockers i caught sight of her, pushing Faizer out of the way my face scrunched up. I wonder what she's doing here. Telling the boys i'll see them later, i caught up with her. Whilst she stood by the reception waiting for her time table i grabbed it from Mrs Hampton, checking through her choices. Hmm, Sports, Art, Theatre, and History, smiling to myself i couldnt hide the grin because i was glad she would be joining me for Theatre and Art. She was busy staring in to her phone so i cleared my throat and she looked up, i swear them blue eyes made my knees all weak, the fuck am i saying. "Uhh Here's your time table" i said handing it to her, although she grabbed it i didn't let go of the sheet. "Uhm Thank you?" her face had confusion written all over, so i thought i would introduce myself. "I'm Jared by the way" i said offering her a smile.

Rubbing the back of my neck, i waited eagerly for her response only to see that she was studying her time table. "I'm Thalia, nice to meet you Jared" she said looking back up whilst a small smile played on her lips. Shiit, i didn't even know what to say now i never struggled with this shit before i always had the charm but this girl seemed different. "You need any help?" i questioned hoping she would say yes. "uhm, i'm not sure where my lessons are" she said handing the piece of paper to me. "Come with me i'll take you there".

As we walked around, me giving her a tour i got to know her a little more she seemed like a pretty decent girl to me. I've seen her before her house is about one or two streets down from mine, i just never thought i would see her here. Monday first period was free for me, so i was able to take my time in showing her around. "Art and Theatre are in the same block, right ahead" i said nodding towards the building. "Right, what subjects do you do?" she asked pushing her hair behind her ears. Walking in to the building i smiled to her "lucky for you, you'll be seeing me during both of these lessons" i said shrugging. "wait, your going to be in my Theatre class?" she asked surprised. "Yeah why you so surprised?" i shot back. She shook her head smiling "Well you don't seem like the type to be interested in that stuff" she stated. "Don't watch, i do it to meet sweet thangs like yourself". She rolled her eyes. Woah, that is so not the reaction i was going for, normally girls would blush or some shit.

"Ofcourse you would, don't you think about your future?" she let out shaking her head. "future?" i asked laughing. She didn't seem to find it funny though, Ah come on how you going to talk to me about future. I don't take that shit seriously. My amusement seemed to confuse and agitate her; i quickly put my hand up in defense "Yeah yeah football is my future" i said. "Let me guess, your the quarterback?" she asked so sure of it. "Yeah, you should become the head cheerleader" i shot back smirking. Rolling her eyes again she replied "Ehh, that means putting up with you and your cockiness" she shrugged. "Hey! i'm not that bad....am i?" i asked starting to feel a little unsure. She laughed, and i swear it was the sweetest sound ever i couldn't even stop myself from smiling. Putting her hand up, she replied "I've put up with worse".

She's actually quite chill, it feels good knowing that she's not like other girls ready to throw herself at me. She definitely aint easy though, in that time that we spent together hell she got more out of me than i got out of her. Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, i took it out to see several calls and texts from Trey. Quickly typing a message back, i shoved my phone back in my pocket. "So uhh history, that's in the main block, come i'll take you" I said focusing on her. I admit she was quite an amusing girl and seemed to make me laugh. I barged in to the classroom laughing at how she covered her eyes as soon as we passed the boys locker room. Shiit i gulped realizing that i walked in on a lesson, oh well that shits never bothered me before.

"Ahem Mr Miller, interrupting lessons as always?" he asked not surprised. The girls giggled all except the one next to me, she seemed to find it rude how i entered the room without knocking. "My bad, i came to drop off a student of yours", pushing her forward i whispered in her ear "Loosen up ma, you aint gotta pretend like you don't want me" winking at her i walked off to the Sports block. Grabbing my clothes from the locker room i got changed and walked in to the court to find coach blowing a whistle at me for being late. "ten laps for being late Jared, this aint no joke you know, pay attention otherwise imma have to report it to the dean" he barked pointing a finger at me. Don't get me wrong, coach is safe as hell but sometimes he can be a total bitch.

I started on my laps, my mind slowly drifting off to Thalia man she's hella gorgeous, her brown coloured hair, plump lips, blue eyes, and that body to die for. My mind became totally distracted at the thought of her, i didn't even notice my boy Trey run up to me. "I saw you talking to that girl before", he said starting a conversation. "Yeah well what can i say" i said grinning. "You tryna hit it?" he asked. I laughed to myself, thats basically all they know me for. Shaking my head, i surprised myself with my response "Nah she's different bruh she aint like 'em girls". "I swear i saw her before somewhere" he said thinking until he said "Ayee that's golden girl?" figuring it all out. I laughed at what he named her, hell even he knew she aint like 'em other girls. As my phone started going off i picked up the call to see Alyssa calling me "Yo b" i said slowing down a little. "J when am i gonna see you" she whined in to the phone. "Hold on b, imma pick you up after school". "Okay" she cheered on to the phone.

I slowed down on my last lap to see that it was lunch time, walking off to the boys locker room. Taking a shower, i got changed and walked out joining Trey, Faizer, Jacob and Mason. Lunch was alright, our table was filled with cheerleaders and the football team and the usual chaos that went on amongst our table. I spotted Thalia with some guy hovering over her and 2 other girls sitting beside her. I may be sitting down with my boys but my mind was somewhere else, her smile, her laugh everything about her was so intriguing.

After school, i waited by my car for Alyssa to come through, meanwhile i saw Thalia getting on the bus i was going to call her over until i saw Alyssa getting in my car. Getting in i drove off to my house, and the rest as they say is history. I mean come on i'm sure you don't want the details of what went on in there, after all, it aint really a big deal to me, just tryna hit it and duck, aint nothing deep. Closing the door after she walked out i ran up stairs feeling tired as fuck, today was one hell of a day, all i need right now is some Zzz.

A/N- Tune in to find out what happens on the next chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and share, i would really love some feedback.