Presents

3rd person P.o.v

Y/N woke up in her bed with a raven haired male poking her cheek. She failed to notice a large box behind him. "I got you something." He then pushed the box onto her lap. 

He helped her open the white box, and inside was a black laptop he had made for her. The sides of the pc lit up in various colors when turned on as did the keys. The female smiled and tackled him in a hug. "Thank you!" 

The male smirked as an idea popped into his head. "I want something in return of course." The H/C girl nodded her head violently. "Y-yes of course! What would you like?" Lucius's smirk became larger as he gently gripped her cheek and leaned in.

The blushing female found herself leaning in as their lips touched. At first it was short and sweet then it became long and passionate. They eventually had to pull away from lack of air. Y/N's face was as red as a tomato which Lucius found pleasure in. The female then said the first thing that came to mind, "C-can we play a horror game together?"  The male chuckled and nodded.

The two then found a game called 'Welcome to the game' Once it was downloaded the pair searched for websites and dealt with the occasional hacking. After three hours and getting caught by the breather twice and the kidnapper once they finally made it to the red room. The raven haired male muttered, "This isn't what a red room looks like." 

Luckily the female beside him concentrating on the ending did not hear him. Before they could see the ending Y/N's new laptop was actually being hacked. Lucius jumped into action to counteract the hack and switched it to the others computer. 

Lucius then found the IP address and made a mental note to punish the people who ruined his angel's day. He then started to work on the glowing laptop making sure no one would be able to hack it. He figured while he is working on why not make it stronger since his Queen will be playing games possibly modded.

After about two hours he was done. He was quite pleased with the impressed Y/N. "My love, would you like to go grocery shopping with me? Of course if you leave my side someone will pay, and you will never be able to leave the house." 

Nodding the girl decided it was best to wait to escape and gain his trust. After he left she put a black tank top which had a Zelda logo on it and black ripped shorts. She then put on some mascara and a lip tint to make her eyes pop but not going all out. She then left the room after putting on her Zelda converse. (If you don't know what Legend of Zelda is it's great I recommend playing it.) 

They soon left walking to the store. Lucius held her hand the whole time no matter how much she tried to pull away. On the way there it was peacefully silent. 

Once at the store someone noticed the girl. His name is Danny he always messed around with women never respecting them and mostly using them as objects, just toys to be tossed around like nothing. Y/N and Danny were childhood friends. He secretly loved her, but she was always focused on the job she wanted. He then tried to get her attention by messing around with women, but that just made her lose respect for him. They were still friends and joked around by 'flirting.' 

Honestly she thought he was disgusting toying around with women. But he was very protective and she liked playing video games with him because he would always yell and overreact just to make her laugh. Though, she didn't know that. If they would play a horror game he would always do the scary parts for her as she hid behind pillows. 

He was extremely attractive. She always thought it was a shame he doesn't care about women. His eyes were a bright emerald color that would always light up when she came into the room or in his view period. He was a lot taller than her, and had a very muscular build. His hair was a dark brown spiked up with gel at all times. 

Once he saw her he smiled and discarded the girl he was previously flirting with. He walked over to her and she immediately gripped Lucius's hand harder. He got the hint and wrapped his arm around her waist glaring at the male slightly taller than him before pushing his glasses up.

"Babe! You haven't been texting me! I've been worried about ya." In hopes of keeping the male safe Y/N glared at him.

Of course she didn't particularly like him but she didn't want him end up dead. "I'm sorry. Uhm I'd rather you not talk to me anymore. You always mess around with women, and my uhm uh boyfriend is very protective. Wouldn't want him hurting you now would we? Heh I gotta go, have a nice life."

Despite the smile on her lips her eyes were desperately screaming for help. His heart broke a little before nodding. He understood the look in her eyes. He understood she didn't want him to do anything. So he made a deal with himself. 'If I don't see her in two weeks I'm calling the police.'