Chapter #6

KELLY UP TOP..💕❤
KELLY P.O.V

“When i heard that I'm to go over neville house i was surprise mom I'm going to go ok i need to look my very best. I grab keisha lee by her hand and tell her i needed her  help with the makeup i ran to my car as fast as possible cause i don't want to be because he will curse me if i was late so when i finally get home i went in my and take a shower and put on my clothes.

 I grab keisha lee by her hand and tell her i needed her  help with the makeup i ran to my car as fast as possible cause i don't want to be because he will curse me if i was late so when i finally get home i went in my and take a shower and put on...

“So i rushed to the car and drive to neville as fast as i could when i arrived at neville apartment i rang the bell and i saw neville the door and i walk in and i ran upstairs in his bedroom. and he follow behind me meanwhile i was in his room i was looking through his phone suddenly neville started to kiss mi so i push him off and i the went to the bathroom for a minute and come out and he push me on  the bed and climb on top of me and then started to kiss my lips and he kiss my neck suddenly we started having sex i role on him.”

I starting to ride him and i was 😭 out in pain then he put his hand on waist and he was saying that I'm to take my time i nod my head for respond. I came off of  him and walk down stairs and head through the kitchen “what are u doing he ask nth i said I'm just tired and exhausted. suddenly he came infront of started to kiss me and my neck he lift me up and place me on the kitchen counter and we continue having sex right in the kitchen. ............................................................................................
SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT PROMISE TO DO  WELL NEXT TIME...
PLEASE LEAVE A
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE..
LOVE U ALL..
😊😍❤💖✌👍😘