Chapter #7

KELLY UP TOP ALWAYS..💕😇
NEVILLE P.O.V

"When kelly shay was riding me it was like heaven so when were done whatever we were doing "we sit on the bed talking about our relationship and our life together kelly shay was talking about she want to go on a photo shoot.
............................................................................................................
KELLY P.O.V
"When i get out of bed i take a shower and brush my teeth and then put on my gorgeous clothes interview clothes. "I still can't believe my frend elena give me this photo interview job thank god..
I'm a star, I'm a star."
day of photo shoot and i hot and i was nervous my pulse was like it was going to burst so i rush to my car and starting driving when i finally arrive at my destination i jump out of the car like i was wonder woman. "Mom! Mom! Are u here i ran up stair went in the shower and put on my clothes fast as I could and rush through the door and in to the car and drive off. When i reach my mother work place i told her that i need a pair of clothes and she leads me to the dressing room and she gave me some to the clothes and to pick which one to pic.

and she do my hair and i hug her up and say thank you mom. And she nod her head
And i ran out and head in my car because "I'm to meet my father at his house while i was i was talking to keisha lee that she could meet me tomarrow at the beach with the rest of the guy." and i hung up "when I finally got to my destination.

"I pull the door and ran to my father and gave him a big hug. And meanwhile i was in the living room with my dad i was telling him that i have a job as a photo shoot and he froze for a minute then look at me." i want u to quit what! I'm not going to quit my job ok i want to see my daughter in a magazine one day.

"What's this! He yell it's my magazine isn't wonderful yes it is suddenly my mom was walking towards us mom I'm gonna go ok no i want u to with us on the private jet she said in a excited way yes I'm coming rush up i stairs bath and put on my clothes and race my parent into the limousine and then we drove off to the airport and i came on top of the limousine trying to jump in the jet.

«Private jet»

"Omg!!! So mom where are we going were going to visit your grandmother "what but but but no more buts

"Omg!!! So mom where are we going were going to visit your grandmother "what but but but no more buts. My mom said" but i have an appointment mom i have to go please i begged her ina childish tone." what is the appointment about my mom ask me uhh um it's about my skills and beauty I said with a smile on my face. my parents started to laugh darling were not going what every you wanted to go ok. grandma is not so bad yes she is my father said honey were not helping my mom said between her teeth kelly shay
Were just visiting her it's not going to take long. to me it is going to take long..

2 hours later.....
"Mom!!! are u going home r what you n dad was talking to grandma for 2 hours "shut up my mom yelled at me were not going home don't yell at me you bitch. "Omg!! What did you just call me you me you'll regret what you call me.
"And then ran up stairs and jump through the window and ran in the limo and told the driver to bring me to the airport as fast as he could while i was in the limo i was thinking what my mom told me when i was sixteen year old that she have with the limo driver so i want to have sex with my limo driver too."

"So i told him to stop the limo and cum to me round back as he reach beside me i lean closer and he did the same. Once our lips touch it's just magic so i wrap my legs around him and he started to 😘 neck and leaving love bites along the way. I tug his shirt and he take it off and mine too he's unclasps my bra off and start sucking on my nipples and massaging the other one i moan loud i tug on his pants and he take it off and he boxer too. "Wow!! Your dick is huge he put his dick in me and tug on his hair because how good it feels then i say a,a,lex I'm gonna cum and then when i cum he take it out of me.......................
......................................................
SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I'LL DO MUCH BETTER NEXT TIME PLEASE...
#VOTE
#COMMENT
#AND SHARE
#JAMAICA
#AMAYAYZT

.

..........................................................................................................
LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK AND WHAT DID YOU ABOUT MY BOOK.................................................................................................