Other Side (Zane~Chan/Zana)

*Nana's P.O.V*
(In this story KC/Nana doesn't speak in 3rd person k? K!)

"There are 3 main types of magicks. There are Elemental Magicks, Emotional Magicks, and Demonic Magicks. Nana, can you tell us someone with Demonic Magicks?"
Me. But I can't say that. She thinks I have Elemental Magicks. "Uhh, in this century Sensei Fionola, in the last hundred I would say Nessa Lang." She seemed impressed. "Okay Class n-" She was cut off by the speaker. "Would Nena Melilla come to the headmasters office?" She's constantly saying my name wrong. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walk to her office. The speaker went off again. Would Zane Romen come to the headmasters office?" She seems to like saying everything wrong. Once I got there a boy (I'm assuming Zane) was sitting there with Headmaster Lynn. "Ah, Nena come come!" "Miss, you pronounced my name wrong. It Nana." "Nana, I'm so sorry. I'll pronounce it right next time." "Thank you." She then gasped. "Nana, Zane? You guys were chosen to compete in the Magicks game!" "Why? Why me? Why? I have a family I have to take care of." Tears escapes my eyes. I look over at Zane he was unfazed? What? How? "Miss, I-I need t-to leave." "Bye Nana." I ran all the way home. When I got there, my youngest sister was waiting for me. "Nana? Yay! Nana's home early! Akemi, Liza, Orlean, Ning, Cheannye, Lucas, Milea and Chiyo!" "Alice! Wanna gather everything for dinner while I go to the market?" "Sure Nana!" I started walking when I heard sobbing I followed it to. ZANE? "Zane?" He looked up. "Wanna talk?" He shook his head. "Too bad." I sat next to him. "I'm sorry you have to go in with me." He looked confused. "I have been trained for this we knew I was to be in the 13 Magicks game as the 13 person." "Nana, I'm sorry for being so rude." I hugged him and he hugged back. "Nana?" "Hmm" he lifted my head and kissed me.

That Ends my first one-shot ever!
Hope you enjoyed! Next one is Aarmau! Then Garrence! Once again this is for Snowyheaven

Bye Pups
-Lilith