PickUp Lines(Garrzel)

So this is and OC chapter. You can skip if you want to.
Hazel Martin was a confident werewolf. Her best friend Lilith, (Yes this is me!) is her crushes sister. You're probably wondering who her crush is. Well it's Garroth Ro'Meave 2nd oldest in the Ro'Meave Family.

"Garroth Ro'Meave!" Lilith started yelling at her brother for flirting with her best friend. Hazel saw the twins fighting so she went to stop them. "Lil, what are you yelling at him for doing?" Lilith look at her friend then at Garroth. "It was nothing. Haz, wanna come over after school?" "Sure Lil." With that Lilith left the two together. "Hazel?" She turned to Garroth. "Yes?" "Spell Me." Hazel knew where this was going. "M-E." Garroth smirked. "You for-" "GARROTH!" Lilith slapped her brother. "Sorry! Bye see you later!" She dragged Garroth away from Hazel.

*Time Skip*

"Lets go!" Lilith, Hazel, Kathrine and Jenifer walked home together. When they got home Lilith whispered in Jen and Kats ears. "Lets lock Hazel in Garroths room." They call Hazel upstairs. Hazel came up to them then was shoved into a room. "Hazel?" She turned around. "Hey Garroth." He smirks at her and decided to finish his line from earlier. "Spell me."
"We did this already. M-E." his smirk grew. "You forgot the D." Hazel looked so confused. "What do you mean?(When you nod your head-Fine I'll stop) There is no D in me." "Not yet." Hazel blushed bright red. Garroth kept going. "Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?" "G-G-Garroth?" "You're like my homework. I wanna slam you on the table and do you all night." By now Hazel was blushing more than a tomato. "What is a nice girl like you, doing in a dirty mind like mine?" Garroth started walking closer to her. "On a scale from 1-10 you're a 9 cause I'm the 1 you need." He got closer to her. "Hazel, I bet I could kiss you without touching you." Garroth then kissed Hazel. "Seems like I lost the bet." He pushed he against the wall and kissed her again. "I love you Hazel." "I-I L-Love Y-You Too." They kissed again.

Ahhhhhhh!!!! My OTP!!!! Sorry. Hazel is an OC I made for my sister. Anyway I hope you liked the chapter.
Bye Pups
~Lilith