Chapter 3: Galdo Gaspar

~ no ones POV ~

As (y/n) was waiting with Asuka, Yuu and Jin a mysterious figure watch them from around the corner. Nobody was aware of it except the Y/N who was secretly keeping an eye on them because she wanted something interesting to do and this wasn't it. Except for the tea part she liked that.

~ With Izayoi ~

I wanted to check out the edge of the world real quick, so I bid farewell to the others and left to the edge. That's y/n girl is different though. I should keep an Eye on her while we're here. Welp off to the edge of the world. and then I start jumping to the edge.

~Time Skip~

This giant water worm came acting like a big shot and asked me to pick a game. So I did and won. Which made the water warm very salty. Just as the water worm and whatever was defeated, black rabbit came over with pink hair? Nice, it looks cool. Huh, She seems to be angry with me.

"Izayoi you problem child, where were you?!" Black rabbit shouted at me.

"at the edge of the world, I think." I responded sassily.

"You could have run into a God or something and been challenged to a gift game!" And black rabbit told me. Oops.

"I did challenge one," Black rabbit huhed at that. "A God, to a gift game," I told black rabbit. At that point Mr.saltwater water worm came out of the water and decided to challenge me that well, time to deal with this worm once and for all. Then I have another matter to deal with involving black rabbit.

~back to (y/n)~

Just as Asuka was going to explain her gift, that guy came out of hiding. This should spice things up a bit. This big tiger - like person came over to our table and sat down. Jin seemed to know him and didn't look too pleased about seeing him.

"I don't believe I said you could sit here Galdo Gaspar," Jin said angered. Ah, so that's his name seems I won't bother with him. I shall sit back and enjoy the show.

"Settle down princess, I'm not here to talk to you. I want to talk to these girls." Galdo Gaspar said. * Q intro music for intensity purposes.* (lol)

call though then started explaining how genes community was basically wiped out by one horse and stripped of its name and banner. What race could possibly do this to a place that used to be strong so easily couldn't cut i call though then started explaining help Jin's community was basically wiped out by one force and stripped of its name and banner. What race could possibly do this to a place that used to be strong so easily?

"But can an organization so large really fall in a single night?" Asuka asked.

"I've been wondering the same thing actually." I butted in.

"For certain inhabitants, it's easy to accomplish. They are the single greatest terror here in the little garden. The Demon Lords," Galdo claimed. Ooo things just got interesting. The Demon Lord seem like a fun opponent to go against. Strong too.

"Demon?" I asked kind of excited.

"Yes, if a Demon Lord challenges someone to a gift game, well let's just say they can't refuse. Jin Russell's community was forced to participate and once the dust from the gift game had settled, his community was destroyed." Galdo said to the three of us. The Demon Lord's must have overwhelming power. I started to smile a bit. This is really starting to get interesting now. Their community lost really quick. Just as fast as the war started. They were stripped of their name and banner. Proceeding to become, the no names. Nobody can fight here to make up the main team. Or that's what I've got from this conversation so far. You know what, I'll help this community with the fighting. It sounds fun to take revenge on a bunch of demon Lords. :} Also it's way more entertaining when you aren't already on top.