Danger (Ch.2)

--- Troye's POV ---

I came to the startling realization that my reality was not even remotely similar to my dream. I quickly grasped the concept that I was MAJORLY hungover. But this time, the hangover was weird. I felt weak and everything hazier than normal. It felt as if I had been drugge-- wait. Was I drugged? Suddenly, I became aware of my unfamiliar surroundings. 

"Where am I?" I thought. But that was not the only unfamiliar thing. There was a person behind me. I slowly turned around praying that when I turned around I would be looking into the comforting face of my best friend. But when I turned around, I was not looking at Tyler, I was looking at a strange man. I stifled a gasp when I realized my dangerous situation. 

His arms were also wrapped around me, but not in a warm, comforting way. In a bitterly cold, restricting way. As I tried to move out of his locked grip, I winced as a shooting pain ran up my arm. 

The man shifted from behind me. For some reason, I had a troubling feeling that this man was not a safe person, and that I was in danger. I held my breath hoping he would fall back asleep. I wouldn't be so lucky.

He woke up and did not look nearly as confused as I probably did. I could feel my eyes widen in fear as he got out of bed without even taking a second look at me. 

"This is my chance to get out of here" I told myself.

As I raised myself out of the cold, uninviting bed, I felt more pain spread through my body. 

"What is happening to me?" I wondered.

I looked down and saw dozens of bruises and scratches littering my body.

"Oh my god..." I thought as memories from last night came flooding back.

FLASHBACK:

It was just a normal night at the club. Tyler and I were drunk and dancing, having the best time. We would laugh with each other and at each other and were having a blast. After a while, Tyler left to go back to the bar for another drink. I continued dancing when a man came up to me. He started talking, but I couldn't hear him. I motioned him to come to the bathroom, so I could hear him better. 

"Oh! Wait, you forgot your drink" he said to me, chuckling.

"Oohhh I forgott I hadd a drinkkk" I slurred while taking the drink from him and taking a sip. That's the last thing I remember from the club.

I woke up in a room, but I was not in the club anymore. I had no idea where I was. As I tried to get up, I felt a hand pushing me down roughly. It was the man from the club.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I asked him.

"Well, that's not exactly the way to thank a person for taking care of you, is it?" he said, his voice instantly petrifying me.

"Let me go. I want to go home." I stated, my voice quivering with sudden fear. 

I struggled to get up, but once I did I felt dizzy and out of focus. 

"What's going on?" I thought as I suddenly realized that I had been drugged. The drink. He gave me a drink. He drugged me.

I whipped around to face the man who was wearing a terrifying smirk on his face.

"Didn't anyone teach you not to take drinks from strangers?" he snickered, walking closer to me.

I backed up in fear and felt the back of my knees hit a table.

"Don't come any closer. I swear I will call the police." I reached into my pocket and gripped my phone.

He continued walking closer to me and laughed. 

"Don't even think about it." he stated. And that was when he hit me. I fell to the ground from shock and looked up at his menacing face. He kicked me until I couldn't feel any more, and for the second time, I blacked out.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I have to get out of here..." I thought to myself, staring at my damaged body.

--- A/N ---

Hey guys! So, yeah....that was a pretty sad scene to right. Once again, I hope no one EVER has to experience this (see author's note in beginning of the book). ALSO, I am not going to make Tyler and Troye fall in love right away, just because I think that is unrealistic. But, I hope you guys are liking it so far! AND PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE cause I have no idea if anyone is even reading at this point....so yeah. I really hoped you guys are reading and will carry on reading :)

XOXO <3