Not-so-Typical Date (Ch. 20)

--- TYLER ---

I walked into the movie theater with Troye, holding a bucket of popcorn. He was practically buzzing with excitement, we were going to watch Divergent. I wanted to read the book first, but I couldn't say no to his lit up face when he asked if we could watch it. The theater was semi-full, and we walked all the way to the back row and sat down.

We talked about everything until the movie started, and continued whispering while the movie was playing. I turned to look at him half-way through the movie. Watching his eyebrows crinkle when he was worried. Watching his lips twitch when he wanted to smile. 

"Tilly, you're staring again" he said turning towards me.

"Shut up" I said and snuggled into his shoulder. 

We were getting to the ferris wheel scene in the movie, and all the Dauntless people were carrying guns and running towards the wheel.

"I could never do that, I'd be too scared" I whispered to him.

"You're pretty damn brave, if you ask me" Troye whispered back, I looked up to him and leaned in, and we shared a painfully sweet kiss. We stared into each other's eyes for a while, appreciating this blissful moment

Our attention returned to the movie when we heard gunshots ring out. We both stared at the screen, eager to watch the action about to play out.

I could feel Troye freeze when he heard screams coming from inside the theater.

Those gunshots weren't from the movie.

A/N:

AWWW SNAP