chapter 10

violets pov
today is the day shawn is taking down the ventors gang. i was told strictly to never ever leave the house and make sure all windows are closed and locked. i was sitting with skylar watching tv and cuddling her. john stood right near us at all times with no expression but he was alert. he had a gun, tazer, and pepper spray. skylar was dancing to the songs on her toys and being her silly self. i was slowly dying because i didn't know if shawn was okay. my phone pinged and it was a notification that shawn and the boys arrived at the place where they were gonna meet up.

shawns pov
i walked in and saw the head ventor leader trent and he came up to me. "how is your family shawn?" his breath smelled of whiskey and cigarettes. "they're fine" i said with no emotion showing. "i know violet your soon to be wife, was kidnapped in the past" "how do you know all of this?" i whispered. "i have my people." he said walking around me in circles. "so. why are we here today?" i said to him. "well you know that guy bryce in your quote on quote gang?" he said laughing. "yes i do know bryce"

"well shawn. he is on my side. he has been for years you just haven't known it and it's kind of funny" he said laughing and tapping his foot slowly.

jacks pov
i was listening to this convo and i was shook. i immediately texted violet saying to NOT let bryce in and stay extra extra safe." she responded with, "oh shit. thank god i have john i can't believe he did this!"
all the sudden i see bryce walk out behind shawn. "i'm sorry shawn.. he was gonna kill my sister!" he screamed. "I LET YOU AROUND MY FAMILY! I TRUSTED YOU!" shawn screamed almost crying. "are you fucking serious!" i yelled walking out. i slammed him on the ground really hard and i didn't feel bad at all. the thing that made me the most mad was that he betrayed me. we've known eachother since we were 8.

violets pov
i was watching skylar carefully and slowly. john got even closer to us and i noticed he was feeling anxious. i felt so bad because my little girl may grow up like this and i don't know if i want that. i was searching houses to downgrade into because it would be better for all of us. shawn ended up coming home after a few minutes. "how was it?" i said hugging him. "well bryce is a traitor but they are going to leave us alone for now because we gave bryce to him. i feel so bad for bryce but he did take one for the team." he said hugging me tightly. "go shower and get ready for bed babe" i said. after john and shawn had a little talk john left and shawn went to bed. i put skylar to bed and now i had alone time. i snuck down to the basement where no one could near me and i called bryce. "vi?" he said excitedly. "listen bryce. i'm not happy you were working for him the whole time but thank you so much for saving our family. the ventors are going to leave us alone and my little girl will
be protected." i said almost crying. "of course. i will keep you updated." he said with a voice crack. "bye bryce" he hung up and the line went silent.

ew i hate this so so is so so much!!!! follow me on the gram @textsfrombenito i hate this chapter