chapter 7

violets pov
so it's been about five days since the whole killing happened and i feel a lot better. i realize it wasn't my fault and i saved shawns life. the boys have been amazing and cameron is acting more normal thank goodness. i was finally sleeping and shawns and i relationship was great. i still haven't seen my father and i've refused to text him because i'm happy here with shawn and the boys. sometimes i see little things that remind me of him but then i realize that he gave me away literally... at times i also think how i fell in love with shawn the one who took me but i guess it doesn't really affect me because i love him. "let's go on vacation!" bryce blurted out at breakfast. "id love that honestly" i said fiddling with my necklace. "me too!" shawn said. "let's go to hawaii!!!" jack shouted and cameron grinned. "yes!" i screamed. "okay this seems fun! let's book the flights today we will leave wednesday so one day from now" shawn said excitedly. "okay gotta go pack!" i ran upstairs and opened my closet. we all decided to stay four days because we couldn't get away for too long. here are my outfits:

i was honestly too excited

•••••••••••••••••

we have arrived at the hotel. the boys shared a suite while shawn and i shared a normal hotel room that had a beautiful view. it was also my birthday and i was turning 18 the next day! we all had a really good dinner i ate coconut shrimp and it was honestly amazing. shawn had pasta so original right. after they sang happy birthday to me at the restaurant with such a cute cake we went back to the hotel room. when i walked in my mouth dropped! i saw this cheesy hotel room with rose petals all over the bed and my heart melted. "oh my god shawn you didn't have to do this" i said looking at him. "yes i do. happy birthday baby" i smiled so hard. we have been together for five months already and he's already treating me so well. well the bed was not so perfect anymore if you know what happened... we slowly fell asleep. the next couple days we went to a bunch of beaches and cool Hawaiian food places that were extremely instagram worthy. we all had a great time but it was time to go.

•••••••••••••••

it's been three weeks since hawaii and i've been feeling really sick. i have gotten sick every morning and shawn doesn't know what's wrong. "i'm gonna take you to the doctor" shawn said. "no i'm fine it's just a stomach bug" i sighed. "no a stomach bug doesn't last this long hun" he said. "fine please drive me" he nodded his head. we went to the doctor and she called me back. "here lay down" she said. shawn was in the corner watching. she pressed on my stomach. "does this hurt violet?" "ow!" i yelped. shawn got up and held my hand. "so i'm very worried it could be something with your stomach let me go and get the ultra sound machine" she said and smiled softly. shawn rubbed my hand and stroked my hair. she came back with the machine and put stuff on my stomach and i looked at the screen and was shocked what the hell.

HAHAH WAHAHHAHA a cliff hanger!!! sorry i haven't updated i've been so busy. please enjoy this chapter and follow me on the gram @textsfrombenito i had fun writing this and sorry the start was a filler.