seven

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUBJECTS THAT MAY BE SENSITIVE TO SOME READERS!!! Enjoy :)

 I ran. I ran so fast that the whole world flew by. I dodged people and poles. I couldn't think. I imagined what my mother looked like. Did she look like me? Was she pretty? What color were her eyes? I had so many questions. I had so many thoughts.

  In reality, I was grateful for what Rowan and Noah had done for me. I wasn't their kid and they still loved me and took care of me. I loved them for it. It took me until I completely ran out of breath to realize this. 

 I stopped outside of a bakery I loved when I was little that was about to be out of business and cried. I didn't know what to do. My mind was racing ten million miles a minute. It was then, only then, I felt a poke in my neck, and I fell asleep...

a few hours later...

  I opened up my eyes to see a dark room with a man sitting at a computer. I felt rope around my wrists and ankles that tied me to the bed I was on. I tried to scream, but there was duct tape on my mouth. The man turned to look at me. "Ah I see that you're awake." He said and smiled. 

  Let's just say that he did some unspeakable, scarring things to me. It went on everyday. The days turned to weeks, the weeks turned to months, and the months into years...