Chapter 3

Ding Dong

I ring Josh's doorbell and he almost immediately opens it. I throw my arms around his neck, and he wraps his around my waist.

"Come in." He says smiling.

I enter his house and it's amazing, it is literally a mansion.

"Woah, your house is huge!" I say amazed. He chuckles.

"Yeah, and it's all mine." He says casually.

"What! My parents barely let me have my own room." I tell him.

"Well you can come here anytime, there is way more privacy." He smirks. I don't say anything I just lean in and kiss him. I feel fireworks go off, and a zoo of animals run around in my belly.

I tug on his hair and he lets out a little moan. He licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance which I gladly grant. I don't know how but we end up in his room.

(Warning: Mature Content. If you don't want to read skip to the next warning)

He hovers over me and begins trailing kisses on my neck and collarbone. I let out a moan. I love it when he does this I want him to feel the same way, so I flip us over so now I'm on top. I do the same and kiss his neck and he lets out a moan, this makes me smile.

He flips us over again and I take off his shirt and he takes off mine. Soon we are just in our undergarments. He takes off my bra and throws it across the room. I feel him start to suck on my left breast and kneed the right one.

I throw my head back in pleasure. I take this chance to play with his friend through his boxers and I hear him grunt. I take off his boxers and he takes off my panties.

"Are you sure." He ask me and I nod. It's not like I'm a virgin but it's really sweet of him to ask.

I feel him enter me and I scream his name in pleasure. "F-Faster" I tell him and he obeys. He thrusts in and out. We both moan each other's names. When we reach our peaks he collapses next to me.

"That...Was..." he says panting.

"Amazing" I finish. I cuddle up to him and lay my head on his bare chest and we both drift off to sleep.

(Mature Content Over)

I wake up next to Josh and smile. I check my phone and see 7 missed calls from Willow. Shit.