Caramel Moments

3rd POV

A boy, stared up at his ceiling thinking about all his choices.

One may call it late night thoughts.

Another may call it contemplating his life.

The moonlight shined on his porcelain skin, revealing the dark rims under his lazy eyes.

His black hair spread over his pillow, and his white t-shirt comfortably fit his petite body. His arms lay behind his head, as he stares off into his own dark void.

"Lonely," was all he could think of. Another uneventful day had passed, and he pondered over how tomorrow will take place.

Will he meet someone new?

Will he do something new?

He didn't know. He lazily reached over for his ear buds and plugged them in. Pressing play; randomizing which song would come up.

He closed his eyes, as a single tear of weary rolled down his cheek.

(A/N please play song now.)

"Why must I decide about tomorrow, today?
How should I know what tomorrow will bring?
My path and my dreams are fading

If I could turn back time
And see my future
I would know which way to go
I would know where my path is"

------

"Why are you telling me to choose
When I only have my eyes half-open?
Somebody let me know
Tell me which way to go
Cuz I don’t, don’t, don’t know

Again today, there are questions I don’t know
I’m trying to answer but I’m not confident
Is it this way or that way?
My decisions are getting scary"

------

He opened his eyes, and cried.

To him, music has always had a deep connection to his heart. He wrote, and he produced. Occasionally writing what he felt, whilst writing about problems the world faces at times.

To a song that not only is relatable to him... had just come up now. At this very moment.

Sometimes people really need to let out any emotion they can. Every feeling they've hid for a long time. And this was his moment to do so.

To which he took full advantage of and let out his feelings.

A person may feel lost, but he'll eventually find their way. It's most definitely scary.

He dried his eyes, and closed them. Falling into a deep slumber filled with wonder, of what may come tomorrow.

------

He woke up and yawned. Moaning whilst stretching his stiff body outwards.

He stood up from the mattress on his floor and went to his closet. The rain pounding on his window sill.

His lazy eyes scanned for a hoodie. Ultimately choosing a "Peace No War" graphic hoodie. Along with some black jeans, and black Timberlins.

He ran his long, boney fingers through his messy hair and decided on going for coffee as his breakfast.

His keys jingled as he locked his door, and he made his way to the coffee shop.

As he arrived, a boy with with Rose gold hair greeted him.

He smiled, a glow radiating off of him.

"Hi my name is Hoseok, how may I help you today?" he politely asked.

He had a soul of happiness and love. So smol, it would hurt seeing him upset.

"Hello... I am Yoongi. Let me get a caramel macchiato and a sugakookie please," his deep, soft, and quiet voice replied to the sunshine-like guy.

Hoseok smiled and nodded, as Yoongi seated himself on a chair. He looked out the window and blushed at the youngers personality.

He was captivated by his bright and adorable personality.

Soon his order was brought to him, and his cherry red lips took a sip of his warm macchiato.

The perfect coffee, for such a sweet moment. In the cold bitter rain.

Like caramel, it will stick in Yoongi's mind. Sweet, yet bitter of what will come in the near future.

A moment in which a friendship or even a special partner maybe created in this one calm moment.

With a boy named Jung Hoseok.

-----

HAAAAA possibly a new ff guys. Or maybe a one shot idk. What do you think? I was writing what I felt at the moment, then I decided to make this into a Sope ff lol.

Should I continue it?

Anyways, I hope whoever reads this finds happiness and enjoys the book lol.

Btw Tomorrow, Today by the JJ project is such an amazing song. Please support them. I decided to use this song, as it means a lot to me. It's very relatable. 

It's raining so hard here at my house, and my mood really pushed me to write this. To me this really means a lot lol. It's like writing what I actually feel deep down. The ignored feelings.

I'll stop being depressing now lol.

-Dre