Addicted

The boy had felt a need. A bad habit which was brought to surface on a late night.

A cigarette.

Call it a bad habit, or call it a problem. He wouldn't really know.

He finished his once warm macchiato and slowly ate his sugakookie. The sweetness filled his tongue as he chewed carefully.

The rain had stopped and everything was still.

The sound of single raindrops dropping to pieces of metal on alley ways was muffled my the sound of coffee brewing.

No music was playing, he was only left alone with his dark thoughts.

He abruptly stood up to throw away his trash and walked out the back door.

Most of the buildings were separated. Leaving narrow alley ways in between. A small coffee shop placed in between two large buildings. The sunlight completely blocked out.

The moist alleyways leaving a warm temperature.

Yoongi took out the pack of cigarettes he had hidden inside his hoodie, and carefully lit one up.

He wouldn't be able to afford someone taking them. They were is diamonds and gold. Apart from his studio. He basically lived there.

He inhaled the cig and closed his eyes. Letting the smoke escape through his lips.

He pulled out his ear buds and set a playlist of aesthetic beats.

(A/N please play song now)

-------

Smoke up a glimpse of heaven

I smoked 2 packs 'till the night
Sip on red wine, I fall back
Can't stop distraction
I can't see a thing
Laying with you I feel like
Moving clouds high in the sky
It's been too long since
I realized you're real

-------

Slowly breathing in and out, he thought of Hoseok. From the moment he walked through that door, it was like the sun had hit him.

-------

Two hearts come together
We were truly there
I fall down. Then I fall down
Puff of Heaven
I feel like I'm in a daydream
I go up. Then I go up

--------

He felt a strong presence near him. Then a sharp pain on his side

-------

I could, I could, be there for you
I could, I could, be the one to
I'd be, your cigarette
I would, I would, be your light and
I would, I would, shine you bright
Oh I wish, I'll be your last

------

"ow what the fuck," Yoongi cursed loudly.

Someone had thrown a rock at him. At that person was Hoseok.

"that's really bad for you." he looked down. Implying that smoking was bad for Yoongi's health.

Yoongi took off his ear buds and looked at the shy boy.

He wasn't as happy as when he asked him for his order.

Yoongi stared at him, and Hoseok began to walk closer.

Both of them face to face, blushed madly.

The boy pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it on the floor. Stepping on it once it hit the pavement. Yoongi stared at Hoseok in amazement.

No one had ever dared to do that.

"I could, be there for you. I could, be the one to. I'd be, your cigarette.
I would, be your light and I would, shine you bright. Oh I wish, I'll be your last" Hoseok whispered. Slowly quoting the ongoing song. That hung loosely around Yoongi's neck.

"I'll help you stop." he said.

"why?" Yoongi, baffled by the sudden offering questioned in shock.

"Let me be your Hope." he simply stated.

There was something about Hoseok that Yoongi found mysterious.

Hoseok seemed to have a different personality when in dark areas.

He was quiet. Yet a faint glow radiated off of him.

"let's go." was all Hoseok said before grabbing Yoongi's sleeve and walking out of the alley way.

The sun shining on both of their faces. Causing Yoongi to squint and cover his face.

"Call me Hobi." Hoseok said, and smiled a smile that no one could ever beat.