25

It's been weeks and they are all negative. What if I can't have children?

Joe and I are out in London roaming about stores and whatnot.

"Remember this park?"

It was the park we have all our memories in.
"Indeed I do."

I sit on the swing and Joe stands in front of me.
"I've got a question and it's been eating at me for 26 years."

Joe bends down on one knee.
"Samantha Elizabeth Marie, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. You care for so many and have experienced so much yourself. If we have a child I know you will be a lovely mother. You are my everything and if I lost you then I would have nothing. I've been itching to ask you this question for 26 years and it's finally the time. We had so many play dates in this park when we were little. I asked you to marry me when we were 5 and you said ask me when I'm 26 and happy. So that's what I'm doing. Will you make me the luckiest man on earth, and marry me? Samantha Elizabeth Marie, will you marry me?" He opens the box he held in front of me.

"Yes! My answer is yes!"

We both get up and he picked me off my feet like a princess and spun me around.
Joe  sets me down and kisses me. We pull apart to put the ring on.  "Perfect fit." I sniff tears away.
I hug him again. Never wanting to let go.

/-/-

We spend the next week planning dates and stuff for our wedding, today is the day we tell everyone. We haven't seen our friends. And I'm sure they think something is up.

Now we're going to the Zalfie house first.

That's what I'm wearing

That's what I'm wearing. Mind the bag it's not me. Imagine a nice Coach purse instead.

We make the long drive to Brighton first which was dumb cause we then have to drive back.

"I hope this goes well." I say knocking on the new Zalfie house door.
"Come in!" Zoe opens the door and hugs us sooner joined by Alfie. I've been hiding my hand the entire time.

////

We are all sat in the living room and it starts to get dark.
"How about Zoe and I go cook." I say.
"Love the way you think, girl."

We head into the kitchen and decide to make pizza. She mixes he dough as I get out the other ingredients.
"Sam, do you mind twirling the dough?" She asks.
"Yeah sure. Can you hold my engagement ring though? I don't want to get it dirty."
"WHAT?!??!!"
Zoe yells and takes my right hand.
"THATS A HUGE ROCK!? HOW COULD YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME?! ALF GET IN HERE!" Zoe screams.
She's shrieking in excitement. Joe and I are cracking up.
"Get that on camera, beautiful?" Joe asks.
"Sure did. Go pros on the fridge." I point to it.
"I was vlogging as well!" Zoe said.
"All us were!" Alfie said.
They inspect my ring and give us both hugs.
"This is amazing!" Zoe cheers around the kitchen.
"How about some pizza?" Joe asks.

/:/:

Right now we are at Jacks flat on the couch as he is doing some dj stuff.
"I got an idea." I say. Joe nods.
"Jack can I help?" I get up and walk over to him.
"Sure thang." He says.
I put my hands flat on the dj table.
"What are you do- OH MY FUCKING GOD HE FINALLY POPPED THE QUESTION?!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!"
Jack picks me up and twirls me around. Joe and I start laughing as he pulls out his vlog camera.
"You married in well! Look at that rock!" He looks at my finger.
/:/:

It's the next day at 12pm and Joe and I are around Conor's house. I don't exactly know how I'm gonna do this one but I will try.

Us three are downstairs it's Conor's studio and him and I are working on a piece.
"Sam..."
Joe whispers and idea into my head and I nod.
"Conor come do some voice over for 1:26. It needs a little more pump." I say.
"Okay." He laughs at my choice of words. We both step into the both.
He puts his headphones on and does a cover up.
"How's that?" He takes his headphones off and turns around to me as I'm stood there with my ring finger up looking like I'm giving him the middle finger.
"What's that for? Wait... OH MY GOD!!' You did not!? You did! Oh my god! Congratulations you two." He hugs me and Joe is laughing his head off from outside the booth.
"What's so funny?" I ask opening the door.
"Watch this." He says cracking up.
It's Joe vlogging from outside the booth and you can't hear anything and you can see Conor jumping up and down and screaming but the booth is sound proof.

/:/

This ones gonna be good.
Josh, Oli, and Mikey are in Caspar and Josh's living room and Caspar is out.
We decide to just tell them straight up and prank Caspar.
"So we have an announcement." Joe and I say.
"You're pregnant?"
"You are getting married?" Josh asks.
"Josh got it." I hold up my hand.
"Oh my god!" They all say in unison and stand up to inspect it.
"Guys we want to prank Caspar. Want to help us?"
They all nod evilly.