•Meeting the phantomhives•

It's been a week now, your bruises are all gone, flawless again. Your father left money with you, surprisingly.
You were freezing, just a lonely twelve year old walking around the streets of London, you shoved your face in your red scarf and kept moving.
You bumped into someone and fell back.
"WATCH IT--"
A man said.. but he paused.
You slowly looked up in fear.
"Hey there.."
"...." you couldn't say a word.
He was a bold, homeless looking, scary man.
"You're gorgeous! Y'know I have somethin' that you neeeed to see, princess!"
He said with a huge, unsettling smile.
You shook your head and started to take a few steps back.
His smile vanished and he pulled you from your arm and pinned you down.
"YOU LITTLE BRAT!"
It was late at night. No one was outside.
Before you knew it, blood splattered all over your face and clothes. You looked up to see a dagger pinned in his left eye. Your eyes widened in shock and fear, you started breathing heavily, the sight was terrifying. He let go of you and started to scream in pain. You looked over to see two guys, looking back at you. One of them looked about your age, the other man looked older, taller, red eyes.
"Are.. you okay?" The one that was about your age put his hand out. "Young master, that's not like you at all.." said the taller man. "Zip it" he replied. You held his hand and he helped you up. "I'm Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive. And this is Sebastian, my butler." He said.
"Im.. Nanami Ayano.." you replied shyly.
"My, she's beautiful" said Sebastian. Ciel nodded with a smile.
"I AINT DONE YET!" That man got up once again, just barely. In a blink of an eye he had a knife in his chest. Your eye couldn't catch Sebastian's movement. You turned around to see if Ciel was shocked as you were, but he was already just staring at you, eyes wide open, mouth forming an "o".
"Is.. something wrong?" You asked.
He snapped out of it. "Nothing at all." He said, looking away.
"Thanks.. a lot.. you saved my life.."
"It's our pleasure" said Sebastian. He kneeled down and licked a drop of blood off your cheek and your entire face turned bright red. "I just couldn't resist.." he said.
"S-SEBASTIAN!" Ciel kicked his ankle. "Don't just touch her like that.."
"Young master, are you jealous?" He giggled. "N-NO!" Answered Ciel.
You smiled and let out a small chuckle. "You look wealthy.. "where did you come from?" Asked Sebastian.
You hesitated but told them about your situation.
"We can take you in." Said Ciel before you could finish your last sentences.
Sebastian's eyes widened. "Young master, this REALLY isn't like you. You suddenly turned kind.." He said. "Shut your trap" he replied. Ciel was shocked on how beautiful you were, even Sebastian couldn't resist. For you, beauty was like a curse. Only bringing pain. But now, it took a good turn. "Thank you!" Tears began to fill your eyes. You were saved.
"Let's go now.." said Ciel as all three of you walked to the horse carriage.

👏 TO 👏 BE 👏 CONTINUED 👏
~ I hope you enjoyed this part!
~More juicy stuff coming up!~