The Gay Gatsby

*the gay gatsby* completed
Author: mismatchedsockslife
Chapters:48
Rate: 10/10
Fun fact: One of the view books that are open about m_ I_ (I'm not gonna say it cause I don't want any spoilers but if you've read it you know what I'm talking about.)
Intro:

This book is really well written and one of the only books I've read based off of other literature

This book is really well written and one of the only books I've read based off of other literature. (that's worth mentioning.) It's also in no way light hearted not that it's depressing there's just not a lot of fluff. But it does still make you giddy at times. It's definitely an emotional roller coaster. Also super nerve racking and frustrating but aren't all the good books. The Gay Gatsby honestly doesn't get a lot of hype at least that I've seen. Which is a shame because I think it's one of the best book on Wattpad.( clearly or else I wouldn't have put it on here.) So, you guys already know the drill.

Lol, I'm so bad at reviewing but this is really just supposed to be a list.
***
Do you guys work out? I'm asking cause I just finished and I'm fucking dying. When I finished I laid there with my eyes closed completely still for twenty minutes. I finally was able to open my eyes and get up but couldn't speak for like ten minutes. I'm shaking and I'm not sure if I wanna scream or cry.