High school Scandal

*high school scandal* completed
Author:@xxWhoAteMyCookiexx
Chapters:34
Rate: 9.5/10
Fun fact: I had the actors for the main characters switched up in my head and I remember that it really bothered me cause I felt like they should have been switched. And finally when I realized that I had them wrong I got used to the them being reversed and didn't like having them be the other way.

Intro:

This book has all the angsty goodness that comes with teen gay romance

This book has all the angsty goodness that comes with teen gay romance. Gotta love it at least I do. This book is one of the books that just seem like a right of passage kinda like I kissed a boy and best friends. I'm not really sure if they're relevant now but when I used to be on here it was one of those books that you would constantly see and finally decide to give it a try. This book is funny and I always found it super enjoyable. It's a good read another good book to read to past the time. Does have some mature scenes but they are optional and not over whelming. And as always I seriously think you should check it out.
***
Question: Still looking for lesbian recommendations if I like the book then I'll dedicate its chapter to you.