chapter 1

I woke up with a start, i was still alert mode. I looked around my surroundings and realized it was my room. i sighed in relief, "just a dream Sarah" i mumbled to myself.

yea just a dream, my conscious said mockingly.

I rolled my eyes, my conscious can be so sarcastic sometimes. With that i got out of bed. Today was Monday and to top it all off the first day of school, How lovely. Oh, the joy of school, yea right i kept thinking to myself. 

With that I started to get ready for school. By the time I finished getting ready it was already 6:30. So I grabbed an apple from my pantry and headed out the door. Outside was bright sunny day with a slight breeze. Thank god I had my leather jacket on I thought to myself. Then again I always wear my leather jacket it's so precious to me. "Yea and that's because of HIM", a little voice said to my head. "There is no way I'm walking down memory lane ever again", I thought to myself. While I was so engrossed on my thoughts, I didn't realize I made it to school.

Huh, it's funny how you're so focused to something that you don't even notice what's going on around you. Well anyways enough with thinking, back to reality. Even though school forces you to think and learn so there's no actual way to escape your mind.Now I'm thinking more than I have too, "wait to go Sarah", I thought to myself even more. Ugh, now a migraine is working its way up to my brain, I'm such a genius, not. With that I just headed straight inside the school building. No point in just standing around and thinking to yourself death, and to have people staring at you like some idiot, even though half the school is scared of you. Correction, everyone is scared of me, even the principals assistant is afraid of me. Actually she's scared of anything even, when her make-up is smeared up. Coward I thought. After that remark I made my way to my locker and guess who I saw?