Happily(a niall horan fan-fic)

Niall's pov

"Come on and baby be with me so happily" and that's when I let the tears fall.

----------------///--/-----------------------------///////

"Niall Niall what's the matter?" The paps we're screaming at me.

"Back off you guys!" Paul screamed as we were trying to get out of the famous O2 arena in London.

There was nothing wrong with me, I was just a little drunk cause the boys had the great idea to switch the water bottles with vodka on stage. really good thinking there boys! I'm not being sarcastic I loved it! and the crowd didn't suspect a thing I mean we're always crazy in concert so why should it be a bad thing right!?

"NIALLER! earth to NIALLER!" Louis screamed in my ear.

"God damn what?"

"We're outside your flat now get your lazy butt out!"

"Ok ok"

"Oh and don't forget that you boys have a meeting with your manager tomarrow morning in the Starbucks down the street ok?" Paul's voice sounded from somewhere in the front if the car.

"K thanks Paul! see you tomarrow boys!"

"Later NIALLER!" they all screamed in unison, and then I stumbled up to my flat.

The next day

I woke up with a pounding headache And 47 missed calls on my phone all from my manager. "aww damn it I'm supposed to be at Starbucks in 3 minutes" I screamed while grabbing some black shorts my American flag tanktop some high tops and a SnapBack and ran out the door.

During the meeting

I'm gonna get myself a coffee ok"I asked our manager Stella.

"Sure sweetie, we'll just be waitin on zayn. typical him though nothin I'm not used to!" Stella chirped in her accent that was clearly from Texas.

"Can I get you something sir?"the waitress at Starbucks asked, but I couldn't respond, I was at a loss for words, I think I'm in love.

*HI GUYS THIS OS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD AND IM FROM THE STATES SO IF J GAT ANYTHING THAT THE BOYS OR ENGLISH PEOPLE WOULD SAY WRONG PLEASE TELL ME THANKS 😘 AND THANKS FOR READING THE STORY!