CHAPTER 1:FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

As the group were in the class waiting for their sensei "forehead""what Ino-pig" I wanted to ask you to come shopping with me after school""sure pig"sakura replied. Ino smilled "Hinata do you also want to come""sure Ino""Temari""yeah sure""Tenten"

"Sorry guys neji and I are going to train together after school"Tenten said and smilled."training huh since when do you two train together""since I moved in with them"she replied and smilled"Mmmh". Neji who was sitting behind then kept ob stealing gazes in Tenten.

''Sasuke-kun will you go out with me'' karin said and sat on top of sasuke's lap. ''Get off me karin''''come on sasuke there's no need to be shy'''I said get off me'' he shouted. She got scared and got off his lap

Sakura cursed as she wanted no one to sit on sasuke' s lap except her. Sasuke was so annoyed by Karin's behavior, ''hey sasuke''Karin called him and blew a kiss to him.

The girls all knew that sakura may never stop loving sasuke.
Sakura thought because sasuke has so many fan girls, he would never like someone like her.''hey there my youthful blossom''Lee said while kneeling in front of sakura''what do you want from me'' she shouted''I came to declare my love to you and maybe you could give me a chance''''how many times do I have to tell you that Im not interested'' sasuke smirked by sakura's word.

Naruto stared at Hinata as she read a book, he started blushing at the site of her. Be a man and start a conversation you idiot Naruto's inner said as he looked at Hinata before considering what his inner told him.'' Hey Hinata what are you reading''''Hi Naruto-kun oh this is just a book''she replied and flashes him a smill,''so how are you'' he askes since he didnt know what else to say. Naruto being the idiot as always grabbed the book''what are you doing naruto-kun''''how can you read something without a picture''''you need to use your imagination''. He stared at her confusingly as she sighed and looked into his eyes.

Sai was sitting down listening to Ino and Sakura talk about fashion, all the time he watched her talk, smille Sakura caught him staring and smirked at him. ''Ugly why are smilling like that''''FOR THE LOVE OF KAMI I AM NIT UGLY''she shouted and punched him on the head. ''But it's the truth and they say liars goes to hell''''shut up for once in your life'' she said and took a big breath to calm herself down.  ''So Sakura have decided to tell him'' ''ofcourse not he would never return the feelings'' ''you right about that who would wanna go out with a pink haired like you''. Karin butted in making Sakura even more angry''i didnt ask for you opinion last I checked.''