CHAPTER 23:OVER PROTECTIVE FATHERS

Naruto came to pick Hinata home do they can go to school together but he did was starting to annoy her as now she couldn't even carry her own bag.

Unfortunately Naruto took that right from her and as she was walking hr had his hand wrapped around her waist to show everyone that she was his and his alone.

"Naruto I have my own hands to carry my own nag you know" "Hinata don't be stubborn with I already said that you don't carry anything while I'm around. And even if I'm not around I'm sire Neji won't let you touch anything"

Naruto said and smiled at Hinata which annoyed to the point that she felt like slapping him.

She took a deep breath and continued walking listening to Naruto talk nonsense about the new ramen he wanted to eat. And he wanted Hinata to accompany him.

"Will you come with babe" "I'd love to but I think I'll pass besides are you sure its safe for me to go and eat ramen with you."

He stared at her and flashed her with that goofy grin he has which all the time always made her love him more but this time she felt like wiping it off as it.

First was that now she has to rely  on Naruto and his over protectiveness. "I made plans for us this afternoon we shall go to the park and have our picnic."

Can't he leave us for once

I wish he did he is now starting to annoy me

Geez what a boredom

Can you believe it

Hinata thought in her head with her inner self, they got to school and she felt the need to go to the toilet as she turned Naruto grabbed her hand.

"Where do you think you're going" "I'm going to the bathroom" "OK" she rolled her eyes as he followed her all the way to the bathroom.

Temari

I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom to get myself cleaned.

I putted the tap on,and let the warm water touch my skin I moaned I'm pleasure as it was so long since I've taken shower.

Shikamaru normally use the shower and I use the bath. After few minutes I came out and went to my closet and took a black sweat pants and a blue top.

I lay them on the bed and and went to take my lotion bottle, when I got it o started to put lotion on my legs.

I wore a black underwear and the sweat pant and went to wear a black bra After I was done o went downstairs. I saw Gaara and Kankuro preparing breakfast "morning sis" "morning why didn't you wake me up to make breakfast."

"And why would we do that when our sister is carrying a baby" "oh please not you too" "yep now sit down and relax and let us chef prepare you the most healthy breakfast ever" I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the stool.

When Kankuro saw me he gasped "what is it now" "you simply can't sit there" "and why is that" he came and lifted me up and made me dit on the couch.

"What the heck are you doing" "making you sit where the baby won't get hurt" I rolled my eyes and said nothing.

Shikamaru came to pick and saw me having breakfast but I was being fed by my two brothers he smiled and came to give me a kiss on the cheek.

After breakfast we went out of the house to go to school,but guess what Shikamaru was carrying me saying that it's bad for me to walk. Gaara and Kankuro supporting him carried our bags.

When I got to school I felt the need to go to the bathroom "Shikamaru I need to use the bathroom" "okay" instead of putting me down he took me and set me down that way I saw Hinata going to the bathroom.

Sakura

Oh my word Sasuke is so annoying I woke up and went to take shower but he came inside with me to make sure that I don't slip and fall.

He chose for me an outfit which was pink sweatpants and a black long sleeve top and he wore a black jean and blue v neck top.

After we got ready we went downstairs more like h since o was in his arms.

We sat down and Sasuke's mom started feeding me I wanted to scream at them to let me eat on my own.

We went to school and I was in the arms of Sasuke. We got there and I saw Temari and Hinata going to the bathroom. I asked Sasuke and he carried me there and went to join his friends.

Tenten

I woke up to see Neji staring at me I looked at his lips and leaned to give him a kiss. He kissed me and he went to the bathroom and called me I went in  and found him naked.

"Neji" "come on Tenten my love" I went close to him and he started to undress me an led me on the tub. He went behind me and started massaging my shoulders.

We came out and I wore a black jean with a blue vest and black shirt. Neji wore the same as me but he wore all black.

We went downstairs and ate pur breakfast Hiashi told us that Hinata went with Naruto.

Neji fed me after a good 15 minutes of arguing. Hr carried me to school and I went to the toilet and he went to his friends.

The girls in the bathroom

"This starting to get on my nerves" said Hinata "tell me about it i can't want on my own,walk on my own, carry my own things" said Sakura.

"Well me I was fed by my brothers and being carried to school by Shikamaru"Temari said remembering what happened.

"You guys should have seen Sai 'Ino you have to be careful while walking' it irritates me so much"

The girls all turned to the direction that their boyfriends were and sighed.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thank you so much for reading my book.

Vote and comment if you liked the chapter

I love you all❤❤💙💗

Kisses to all of you😘😘😘

There are more books under my name.😁😁😁😁