CHAPTER 25: BEACH BALL GAMES

It has been six months and the girls all had a baby bump. Sakura was having a baby girl and to say say that they we impressed was a mistake they are thought that now they are fatter the boys will want hotter girls then them.

To show the girls that they still log them they too them to the beach and the girls had to wear bikinis as to the boys' request.

Sakura sat on the beach and was rubbing her now bid stomach Sasuke came and sat next to her and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"I'm so fat aren't I" "Sakura stop speaking nonsense you look perfect okay" he said and planted a kiss on her lips. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows "how can you be with such a fat girl like me" "I am with you because I love you and you ate the mother of our littlest princess"

She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder he took her home ad and placed it on his lap he started playing with her hair and she giggled.

He tolled his eyes when she started roaming his body which she already knew turned him on.

He looked at her as if she had grown a pair of heads. " Sasuke stop staring at me like that" "how am I staring?" "You know with those eyes of yours."

"Tell me Sakura" he whispered and placed a kiss on her neck and sucked it would which a moan escaped out of her mouth. "Sasuke..." She said breathlessly he smiled and sucked on harder making sure to give her a hickey.

She gripped on how has as he continued to kiss her neck.

Shikamaru saw Temari come out of the changing room wearing a dark green bikini. "Babe you look amazing" "I know right but how can you say that look at my stomach" "what about it" "it's big" "that's because you're pregnant"

Hr said and placed a kiss on her lips as she was about to say something "now I don't want you talking nonsense"

"But its the truth" "I'm do fat that you get attracted to others hot woman " "where's this coming from" "Shikamaru I know I'm not hot any more that's why you get attracted."

"Why do you always talk nonsense you know that I love you" "no you don't you don't even touch me like you use to"

"I'll tell you what today when we get home I'm gonna do what you want till you'll be begging me to stop"

"Only if you keep your word" "Temari don't attempt me do you know how long I have being waiting to touch that sexy body if yours again" "oh really but you always avoided me when I even touch you."

"Well that won't happen tonight okay" he Sai and placed a kiss on her forehead

Sai watched as Ino came out of the changing room wearing a purple bikini which and all the boys stare at her not caring that she is pregnant.

'Damn she's and he still look hot' 'it's like that bikini was made just for her' 'she way too hot to be dating that guy' 'are you crazy you never got a girl to run after you because of him.'

Sai walked up to Ino and took her hand in his and gave her a gentle kiss on it and moved and kissed her check.

"Sai I've missed you" she said and wrapped her hands around his neck,he hugger her back holding her so tight which she gladly returned.

As she slipped her hand in his they started walking on the beach and Sai was busy running her tummy and skilled when the baby kicked.

"He is such a string boy isn't he'' "yeah just like you" she said and perked his lips.

Naruto called everyone and they came to where he and Hinata were standing. "Guys why don't we play games with the beach ball " hey I know we can play volleyball." Suggested Tenten.

"Okay lets choose team" he suggested. They played so many games together and it was time for the to go back home.

$hikatema

As Shikamaru and Temari got home he picked her up and carried her to the Hus room since his parents had gone out.

"I told you I'll be able to keep my word" "okay come on Shikamaru I've missed you so much" "you had no idea of what the thing your body did to me."

"Don't you want to punish me" she whispered in his ear seductively and bit his ear. He growled and grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.

He ripped off her top and started to kiss her neck she gripped on his hair as he started to suck tightly on her neck.

She moaned and his lips came to hers and they kissed passionately he picked her up and led her to the stairs toward their room. As they got to the room he kicked the door of the room as soon as they got inside they locked the door.

He layer her on the bed and started torturing her body kissing every inch of her body. She moaned as he got to her breast he sucked on it hard and she moaned. His lips moved to her stomach and placed kisses everywhere.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thank you do reading this far.

Please vote as you read and support me to all my books

💝💝 💝💝
💝🍡🍡💝🍡🍡💝
💝🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡💝
💝 Miss you! 💝
💝🍡🍡🍡💝
💝🍡💝
💝

💝💝 💝💝
💝🍡🍡💝🍡🍡💝
💝🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡💝
💝 Miss you! 💝
💝🍡🍡🍡💝
💝🍡💝
💝

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
☀🌹🌹☀🌹🌹☀
🌹☀☀🌹☀☀🌹
🌹MISS ☀ YOU🌹
☀🌹☀☀☀🌹☀
☀☀🌹☀🌹☀☀
☀☀☀🌹☀☀☀
🍀🍀 HAPPY 🍀🍀
VALENTINE'S DAY
🌙🌙🌙🌹🌙🌙🌙
🌙🌙🌹🌙🌹🌙🌙
🌙🌹🌙🌙🌙🌹🌙
🌹LOVE 🌙 YOU🌹
🌹🌙🌙🌹🌙🌙🌹
🌙🌹🌹🌙🌹🌹🌙
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
☀🌹🌹☀🌹🌹☀
🌹☀☀🌹☀☀🌹
🌹MISS ☀ YOU🌹
☀🌹☀☀☀🌹☀
☀☀🌹☀🌹☀☀
☀☀☀🌹☀☀☀
🍀🍀 HAPPY 🍀🍀
VALENTINE'S DAY
🌙🌙🌙🌹🌙🌙🌙
🌙🌙🌹🌙🌹🌙🌙
🌙🌹🌙🌙🌙🌹🌙
🌹LOVE 🌙 YOU🌹
🌹🌙🌙🌹🌙🌙🌹
🌙🌹🌹🌙🌹🌹🌙
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
This is all for my writers...