Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Walking into the den the first thing I saw was a grand book shelf on that I would definitely be remembering to come back and visit.

"Hello mother." I almost broke out laughing hearing Lala say that, and as much as I tried To hold it in a little snort left my mouth.

"I'm sorry, my bad." Lala glared at me and so did the other two women in the room. Lala hugged a beautiful long haired brunette with stunning blue eyes who didn't look any older then thirty. Next to her sat a fiery red head with hazel eyes.

Feeling very uncomfortable in this environment I stood close to Lala. "Mother this is Tiana, Tiana this is my mother Lola." Waving my hand I immediately put it back after seeing the looks on their face.

"Sit"

Lala pulled out a chair and sat down but I was honestly contemplating going back upstairs. But of course Lala being very similar to me.

"Tiana this meeting is not optional." I looked at her and the looked back at the door. I could probably beat her.

"Your going to get tired at the stairs and I'm gonna drag you back anyways so sit down." Sighing I realized what she said was true with was going to get tired at the stairs I huffed and sat down. The woman looked at me in disapproval.

"Is something wrong?" The red head asked daring me to say what I was really thinking.

"No Karen everything is fine. Tiana's just a bit tired." Lala rushed to say.

"Well then I can clearly see the first thing she needs to work on are her manners." I opened my mouth to give Lola a piece of my mind but Lala pinched me under the table.

"Mmhm she's a little ragged don't you think?" I was really life about to smack the fuck out of them. Knowing this Lala sighed and let go of the leg she was holding causing me to trow my chair back.

" That's it I'm fucking out of here!"

"Tiana aren't you being a little dramatic.?" Lala chased after me. I whirled around on her so fast.

"Dramatic? No your brother is fucking dramatic and I can deal with that. Your mom's a bitch and you can take it how you wanna take it. Your calling me dramatic and ever since I've walked through that fucking door I've been criticized about what wrong with me. I'm not dramatic I'm fucking tired I didn't ask to be here! I'm only fucking fifteen. Fuck this and everything else that comes with this shitwhole pack-"

"ENOUGH!" Turning around there stood Mark and Riley and a few warriors. " I have had enough of your disrespect, you will-"

"Shut the fuck up talking to me. I'm not a wolf and I damn sure don't live by your rules. You can either let me be and come to terms with this whole wolf thing on my own or you need to leave me the fuck alone because either way I'm not doing anymore of this Bulls hit until I'm ready!" Mark looked beyond pissed but to bad for him I didn't care.

Heading to the front door Marked snatched my arm. "And where the hell are you going?" He growled.

" To breathe or do I need to ask my master if that's okay first?" The look he had on his face was so sad that I almost felt bad for saying that. He let go of me and I quickly made my exit.

Walking through the woods I tried to process my life, my future. This is not the life I saw for myself and I know for sure it's not the life my father had saw for me when he made this arrangement. I looked back at the house I was being told my destiny was at, I looked to the sky for any sign of my father and mother.

There was nothing. Turning back around I kept on walking. I laughed at the thought of Lala planning today and not expecting any of this to happen. Shaking my head this life wasn't for me and I needed to leave. I couldn't take any more of this. Sighing I looked to the sky once again this time noticing that it had significantly darker. I made my way back to the house.