Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"What is this?" Not the reaction I was hoping for. Mark dropped the pen he was holding to take off his glasses, before standing up.

"She was at the border. Patrol picked her up." Riley looked nervous and that made me nervous.

"Why would you bring her back here?" Mark voice came out so angry and deep that I think I actually saw Riley flinch.

"She requested to see you I didn-"

"She has a name and she is standing rig-" I quickly closed my mouth.

"Do not overstep mate." The fact that he called me mate made me feel better.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why are you here Tiana? Riley, you're dismissed." Riley quickly made his exit while I slowly came into the room.

"Because I missed you."

"After 3 years you finally missed me?" He was getting angry and I could tell his wolf was coming out.

"No I-I missed you right after I took off but I needed time if I would have come right back I would have resented you. I needed to be normal a little while longer. "

Mark walked up to me seeming very hostile. "No, what you needed was to grow up and realize your life will never be normal. All of that ended the moment I saw you. You just wanted me to leave you alone. You wanted another life with another Man." He screamed.

"No that's not true. I stayed true to you and to our bond I have never and will never let a man be with or touch me like you. I am sorry I left but I needed it whether you understand that or not." Mark was in my face by now and he was growling very loud.

"The only thing that I needed to understand is that your human. Even if I would have changed you, you would have never been able to fully understand what it's like to be me. Meaning you would never have been to fully love me. So do your self a favor and go back to where ever the hell you came." He yelled once again.

Him saying that caused a few tears to leave my eyes. " I'm not leaving, I want you and I'll do anything to have you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry Mark but I'm not leaving. So please..." I wrapped my arms around his neck as his whole body shook with anger.

"Forgive me!" I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him with everything I had. Suddenly I felt my back collide with a hard surface with Marks hand around my throat.

"Don't ever forget that I am the dominant one here not you." His wolf had taken over but I didn't care all of his growlings was slowly turning me on.

Looking into his eyes I could see that he was no longer angry but just hurt. Lifting my head up I flicked my tongue on his lips. "Yes, Alpha," Mark growled from my response which in turn caused me to grind my pussy onto his print. And that only made him growl deeper.

"Who did you give yourself too?" He stopped to look me in the eyes.

"No one I wanted you to be my first." I was now at my breaking point I attempted to pull off my jeans with his help, of course, the next thing I knew I was flat on my stomach with both hands behind my back.

"You are mine but you have disrespected me for the last time. I refuse to honor you with my mark. You will prove your loyalty to our bond and our pack before that ever happens." He let go of my wrist and took a step back. I turned around and locked him in the eyes.

"I understand I'll do whatever it takes to prove to you this is what I want. We can start over with a clean slate." I watched as he bowed his head and looked out the window, his face filled with guilt. "Is there something that I should know Alpha."