The Hidden Truth

(Gabriel Pov)

Hey it's the final day of the outing...  I wonder what new things are we going to do. Hmm...  Maybe a ball no a party...  I don't know...  Someone is knocking at the door,  who could that be it's still so early, Ross is still sleeping...  I headed to the door... I peep at the small hole... Stephen was outside...  I opened the door yawning...  He invited me to the ball later at night...  I told him OK... I would tell Ross about it...  He nodded, I close the door... Ah... I'm so tired...  When I closed the door, I turned around...  I can't believe Ross is awake...  She began to talk..  I just told her that there's a ball later...  I saw her face looks kinda disappointed...  I began to talk why is she sad...  She told me everything about her past... The guy who just vanish...  The guy who tricked her...  I won't forgive that guy from hurting Ross...  I told her I'm sorry about letting her be reminded about the past...  She told me it's okay...  I looked at her,  her tears coming out..  I hugged her, for me to comfort her.  She thanked me...  Now I know the hidden past of Ross.

(Ross Pov)

I can't believe I told Gabriel my hidden truth.  The worst is he's hugging me... But I kinda like that he's comforting me..  I never knew that he's so sweet...

(...  Pov)

I need to finish these things... Then I would explain why I left before the ball...  I really love her and tell her that everyday of my life I'm still thinking of her...  Thank you book for helping me...  I would return this book...  Because this book help me to find you... Wait for me... I will explain the truth,  my hidden truth.