Sweaty Passion

The next day Molly and her best friends Richi-Ann and Ymonnie were on their way to school.
Molly and Richi-Ann share a rich chocolate complexion, Molly has long, rich black hair that glistens without the use of hair products, Hazel colored eyes, wears glasses, medium sized breasts, average waist and a wide hip. Richi-Ann has natural hair, cat eyes, wears glasses, breasts the size of a basketball a wide hip and a fat ass. Ymonnie is the only light skinned one, complexion the color of supligen, caramel colored eyes, wears glasses, straight, long black hair, breasts bigger than Molly's but smaller than Richi-Ann's, small waist, wide hips and an ass to die for.
While walking to school Richi-Ann asked,
"Just how hard did Jacob fuck u last night??  I could hear u screaming from across the hallway."
"Yea Molly," said Ymonnie, "It must have been pretty intense for u to be screaming like that."
Molly just smiles and replies, "If I wasn't in a relationship with Jacob I would tell u guys to try him and see the pleasure that I get every time he puts that dick inside me, I just melt."
Richi-Ann smirks and says, "I get that feeling anytime I have sex with Daniel, it's exhilarating. My parents even caught us having sex because I never wanted him to stop."
"Well I can't afford my parents to catch us because my father hates Jacob, my mother might be ok with it but not my father," says Molly.
The whole group laughs.
"Girls I gotta admit, every time I have sex with Jacob it just boosts my feelings for him," states Molly.
"Girl he got you dickmatized," exclaimed Ymonnie.
Richi-Ann added, "Yea girl, you ain't ever gonna leave that dick alone!!"
"Y'all say that like it's a bad thing," said Molly with a slight smile on her face.
"That's what we're talking about girl, hold on to that good dick," said Ymonnie and Richi-Ann simultaneously.
Jacob was driving by and stopped beside the girls.
"Need a lift ladies," asked Jacob in a deep voice.
"BABY," exclaimed Molly as she jumped as she saw him.
They all went in the car and went on their Merry way to school.
After school the three girls walked to cheerleading practice.
Passing by Basketball practice they saw Jacob and his two best friends, Daniel and Alex.
Jacob, Daniel and Alex all share a dark chocolate complexion, med-brown eyes and fully toned bodies.
Jacob is the tallest, Daniel the 2nd tallest and Alex the shortest.
"Hey guys," said the three girls.
The guys just stood and watched them pass as they fantasized about them.
"When do u plan to step to Ymonnie," Jacob asked Alex.
"She's too perfect bro, she won't want a nigga like me," replied Alex.
Daniel laughed,"how do you know that," asked Daniel.
"Have you asked her," asked Jacob.
"Nah, I just know," answered Alex.
"What do you like about her," asked Daniel.
Alex took a deep breath and replied,"Are you kidding me bro?? What's there not to like?? She's beautiful, funny, sexy and she wears glasses."
"Girls with glasses are great tho," stated Jacob.
They all laughed.
"You gotta say something to her bro, you miss a hundred percent of the shots you don't take," said Daniel as he took a 3-point shot.
"Do you see how Alex was looking at you," Molly asked Ymonnie.
"Yeah, but Daniel and Jacob were looking at you and Richi-Ann the same way," replied Ymonnie.
"That's my point, they're our boyfriends, it's clear that he wants you," said Molly.
"You really think so," asked Ymonnie trying not to show forms of excitement.
"Yeah girl, go for that man and rock his world," Richi-Ann answered with a wink.
Ymonnie smiles,"Maybe I will go for him."
"Girl you know we don't do maybes," said Richi-Ann with a smirk.
"He's always the last to leave the shower, we'll look out for you," said Molly.
After training they waited until everybody else left and Alex went in the shower, Richi-Ann and Molly stayed outside, far enough not to be seen but close enough to hear everything.
As they expected, Alex was the only one left in the shower.
Ymonnie slowly walked towards the shower he was in as she started removing all the clothes she has on, leaving them to trail to the shower.
She opened the shower curtain exposing herself to him. He stares at her in awe, not able to believe that the girl he's fantasized about for so long is actually naked in front of him. She smiles as she sees his dick getting hard just by the sight of her.
She steps in the shower with him and he just looks at her and smiles as he watches the water travel down her body, between her breasts and runs between her thick thighs.
He smiles and says," I've been watching u for a while."
She comes closer to him and says,"Shhh, no talking, just fuck me, we'll talk when we're done."
She put him against the wall as she grabs his dick and starts kissing him passionately, he smiles in the middle of the kiss as he starts squeezing her breasts while she kisses him and strokes his hard dick. He turns and pins her to the wall and starts kissing from her lips down to her breast and he starts sucking on her nipple while she starts to moan softly and strokes his dick harder. One of his hands slowly travels down her body while he sucks on her right nipple while squeezing her left breast, she moans a bit louder as he starts rubbing her clit, getting her pussy soaking wet. He slowly slides a finger inside her as she moans in pleasure as each inch of his finger goes in and out of her.
He smiles and holds on to her waist as he turns her around and bends her over while she arches her back waiting for him to enter her. He smiles as all of his dreams are coming through. He rubs his dick on her clit as she moans and groans, he slowly slides his dick inside her tight wet pussy as she gasps and moans. She smiles as she feels every inch of his dick inside her, he grunts as her tight pussy clenches on his dick as he slowly pushes it in and out of her as she moans softly. He starts squeezing her breasts as he lifts her closer to him while he starts pounding her tight pussy harder and harder with every stroke. He runs his hands through her hair and pulls her head back as he fucks her and she moans and groans. Adrenaline courses through Alex's veins as his dick gets harder with every stroke, listening to her moan and the sound of her body hitting against his while he thrusts deep inside her. He spanks her ass as she moans louder while he fucks her and she tells him she wants everything he has. He smiles and places one hand on her waist and the other pulling her hair as he starts fucking her harder and harder with each stroke until he starts fucking her with all his might.
She screams,"Yes, Yes Alex, give me everything u got!!"
He continues to fuck her with all his might while she screams his name. She cums all over his dick as she pants and holds on to the shower as Alex slowly fucks her and she moans in pleasure. She pulled his dick out of her and pushed him on to the floor as she climbs on top of him and rubs his dick on her clit while she moans and looks in his eyes. She slowly sits on his dick and moans as she feels every inch of his dick inside her. She places her hands on his chest as she slowly bounces up and down his thick cock and she moans while she feels his dick. He pulls her closer to him and kisses her as he lifts his knees and thrusts his hard dick deep inside her and she screams his name and says yes. He thrusts his dick inside her harder and harder with every stroke and she screams louder each time his dick goes deeper inside her and she screams she's cumming and he says he's cumming too and she starts bouncing on his dick while he thrusts his dick inside her making her scream his name.
She cums all over his dick again while he fucks her harder and harder and he cums inside her and they both lay down filled with pleasure and exhausted.
They both got up, had a shower and got dressed. They both came out extremely happy and Ymonnie came out looking carefree in the arms of Alex with a huge smile on both of their faces.
They came out to see the faces of their four friends very shocked and intrigued.
"You guys were in there for two hours and we're out here listening to you leaving us horny as hell," said Molly and Richi-Ann.
"Who was stopping you from joining us," asked Ymonnie with the smile still on her face.
"See I told u they wouldn't have a problem," stated Daniel with frustration on his face.
" I have an idea," stated Jacob, "Why don't we all go back to my house?"
"That's actually not a bad idea," said Ymonnie.
"That's if you can handle one more round," she said staring at Alex and biting her lips.