The New Kid

The next day they all got ready from Jacob's house for school. Friends for life no matter what each other did, they always have each others back. When they got to school their Student Union President Kamoya stopped Ymonnie to ask for a favor. There were 2 transfer students that just came in, Kimberly and Tavia so she wanted Ymonnie to give them a tour of the school and help them get comfortable in the school.
"Sure, it would be my pleasure, I am the Student Union Vice-president after all," replied Ymonnie as she looked on Kimberly and Tavia.
Kimberly's a slim thick girl with caramel complexion, oceanic eyes that staring at them makes you feel like you're falling in love, soft pink lips and a soft voice, curves in all the right places with a nice ass nd breasts that compliment her perfectly.
"Hi, I'm Kimberly, but you can call me Kim," Said Kimberly with her naturally seductive voice.
Tavia is a thick, chocolate complexion Indian with a fat ass and thick thighs, wide hips, small waist and breasts perfect to suck on, hazel eyes with an amazing voice.
"Hey, I'm Tavia," Said Tavia with her melodic voice.
"Good morning, my name is Ymonnie and I'll be you're tour guide for this month, this is my boyfriend Alex and my best friends Daniel, Richi-Ann, Molly and Jacob," She replied.
Kim and Tavia have been friends since 2nd form and have always been hanging out with each other.
The tour started in the middle of the school where they walked to the auditorium, showing them the different faculties, the sports department, the pool, food spots, chill spots, etc...
"If there's anything you need help with you can always find one of us in the auditorium by the stage," Stated Ymonnie.
"Would it be too much to ask for us to chill with you guys until we find some friends," asked Tavia.
"I was just gonna ask that, I really like the vibe I get from you guys," added Kimberly.
Ymonnie looked at her friends as they all shakes their heads and replied, "Sure, why not!"
"It would be our pleasure," Said Molly.
Day by day Tavia and Kim get comfortable around the crew, Kim is mostly around Ymonnie and Alex while Tavia is always around everybody. Two months after they met the crew Tavia and Kim had a sleep over at Tavia's.
"So Kim, what you think about Alex," asked Tavia with a smirk on her face.
Kim replied, "Well he's a good person to be around, his company is a vibe."
"Why you ask,"asked Kimberly.
"Oh nothing, it's just that look you have in your eyes when you see him, I've seen that look before," replied Tavia
Kim laughs and replies,"Oh please, don't think I haven't noticed how you stare at Daniel when nobody's looking!"
"You can't blame me, he's fine as hell. He could be inside me any day," states Tavia.
Kim starts singing, "Be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it, and if you get it then you just might not know what to do with it!"
They both start laughing before they go to bed.